Disney Vacation Club Cancels 2021 DVC Member Cruise

That´s too bad but not unexpected. My friend just changed hers to the Member´s Alaska cruise. First trip to Alaska for them. Wish I could join them.

That´s too bad but not unexpected. My friend just changed hers to the Member´s Alaska cruise. First trip to Alaska for them. Wish I could join them.
Wish we could join, but we just booked a Princess land tour and Alaska cruise for next August. I am hoping that whatever is planned for 2023 is something I can get on.

I've only cruised on Carnival out of Galveston. I know it's no Disney cruise, but I still enjoyed it and I miss cruising. I keep thinking of going on a member cruise, but they aren't cheap, and I like using my points for the theme parks. But some day...some day...

They took down the prices for the DVC MC to Alaska. They have asked if those who were booked on this year’s MC wanted priority reservation time for next year’s MC to Alaska. There doesn’t seem to be an answer right now as to WHEN booking will be opened for the Alaska MC, 2022.

ok then I need to wait on the phone to talk to someone........................yet.

Interesting, my friends are booked and said it was the 8th. I´ll have to double check.

I checked and misread their 8/2022 as Aug 8th. Oops!
There is a cruise on 8/8 just not the member's cruise.I don't think they started booking the member cruise yet

Itinerary

Explore the scheduled itinerary for the 2022 Member Cruise to Alaska:
  • Monday, August 29, 2022 – Depart from Vancouver, Canada
  • Tuesday, August 30, 2022 – Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
  • Wednesday, August 31, 2022 – Sail through Endicott Arm fjord to see Dawes Glacier, Alaska
  • Thursday, September 1, 2022 – Arrive at Skagway, Alaska
  • Friday, September 2, 2022 – Arrive at Juneau, Alaska
  • Saturday, September 3, 2022 – Arrive at Ketchikan, Alaska
  • Sunday, September 4, 2022 – Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind
  • Monday, September 5, 2022 – Debark in Vancouver, Canada

I received a refund of $165.54 this morning but not the full cruise fare yet. Maybe this was just the port fees?

DVC stated we should receive the refund by the end of April so guessing I need to wait until then before inquiring. When we had issues with not receiving the 6 months no interest offer when charging to the Disney Visa, I went back to see how the adjusted charge was identified when this was fixed. It just says Disney Resort instead of the original Disney Vacation Club. I hope this doesn't cause any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter