Disney trip at Christmas?

Nature Loving Lady

Earning My Ears
We are currently working out when is best to take my sisters (4 and 8) to Disney and we are thinking possibly near Christmas time so I am wondering, on behalf of our parents, if there will be any deals for getting it cheaper or is it a set price no matter the time of year?

Also, if we do go, what should be in our suitcases clothes wise etc?

Christmas is one of the busiest and most expensive times of the year to go.

Rent some DVC Points and get a 1 or 2 bedroom at a nice resort. We came out to Orlando for I think just a quick 2 night/3 day to experience Xmas 2018 at WDW and we had a wonderful trip. Only deals I usually see around that time is for "packages" that put you at a moderate or value resort with Dining plan priced in.

Airfare is a killer too, so if you have flexibility to travel midweek, that might be something to consider. You should be able to see hotel prices now. Maybe right after New Year's would be lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!