Disney trees?

momminnie

DIS Veteran
I was just missing Disney:sad1: and I was wondering if any body has any Disney trees that they do for Christmas? If so can we see some pictures? Any Disney decorations would make me smile.:)

We have a small one! I will take a picture for you and put it up here as soon as I can!

We did our own x-mas ornements. I bought styrofoam balls in 2 sizes and use pins to attach the small ones to the big ones after dipping them in paint. We also bought some plain balls and used scrapbooking jewel and the girls had lots of fun sticking them on the ball in mickey head shape.

Here are some pictures of our 4 foot disney tree like I promised! I took several close ups but you still can't see each and every ornament!
image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

Thanks so much jstarsho. I love the ornaments, I just love Disney. Someone please help chipdale74 upload some pictures of her tree. I would love to help but I'm in the same boat. I don't know how. I would love to see their Disney tree. Thanks so much for the replies.

I have decorated several Disney trees for an annual charity auction, and I also decorate a small one for home. I make a lot of the ornaments myself - and the Toy Story tree was the most fun to do! Here are a few photos - sorry about the quality of some of the photos!

f7d7f1a0-8de3-41bf-846c-162c0bbe0735_zps5630e227.jpg

1a1392e4-d50a-45f9-8c06-74264e73aede_zps5ce8b841.jpg

c248931e-7595-4ef7-89e7-341aafa32ebf_zps69dc8b74.jpg

dd3bdcc2-665a-4567-bb36-9dc80d33640d_zps543a8198.jpg

885888a5-2954-4bbb-b04b-0bf921f4b927_zps1ae328f7.jpg

75fa6c45-9154-4f19-b040-2f3c109113b0_zps97ad02dc.jpg

I'm sorry I can't insert the picture, but last Christmas our tree was just Mickey ear ornaments which we made using just plain ball ornaments and cut out ears.

This is the tree I decorated for our December trip to WDW last year. I bought the 3' tree at Walmart and brought the pearls, lights, and handmade ornaments with us. The ornaments were made from online clipart of the princesses......then I bought the frame/ornament base at the dollar store and just decorated the outside with things that went along with that princess:

This is a close up of Tinkerbell's:

Here's one with all of the ornaments laid out:

And here's the tree on the table of our room at POR. I also made the gold MM ear ornaments. Another $ Tree investment....gold "balls" in two different sizes. I just glued them together:

I have 2 trees that are Disney themed in my house...one is a princess tree and the other is Disney characters. I also have a train that goes under my tree.

Thanks everyone for posting pictures of your trees. I love them all. Don't know if I could have donated them are not. I would have wanted them for myself. :confused3Love the princess homemade ornaments.princess: The tree looks so good with the pearls. They go together perfectly.:cheer2: Love the mickey ornaments with the cut out ears.:thumbsup2 Did you have any trouble with the ears staying on? I love all things Disney and all things Christmas. Put them together and I am a happy girl.:cheer2:

Last year, I performed at an event called "Festival of Trees". It usually is open for about a week or two and shows off a ton of themed Christmas trees made my companies and artists. Last year, they had a "New Fantasyland" inspired tree, I believe it was made by Disney World, but I'm not sure.
I don't remember where I put my photos from last year, but here is a picture I found on google. It was extremely intricate, wish they had a photo of the surrounding decorations, sides, and back as well.
Here is the link, I can't upload photos yet. :p
thisfloridalife(.)files.wordpress(.)com/2012/11/img_3698(.)jpg

Or links, oops!! :rolleyes1

These are great, I am planning on doing a Frozen theme for our room decorations. I bought small blue shiny trees, and then found some frozen confetti packages that have small cardboard discs with Anna and Elsa's picture. Now I just have to get to Michaels to figure out the best way to attach them to the trees. I also have some glitter snowflakes to hang in the windows of our rooms, I will decorate the snowflakes with the confetti too.:)

I know it's a little late but here's what we did for a Disney tree. We bought a few Character sets from the Disney store when they were on sale, added some small 'eye hooks' and ribbon and now we have Disney ornaments for a fraction of the price (about $1.00 each!)

Was going to post pictures but I guess I have to have 10 or more post to do it, so use your imagination as to what they look like, sorry.

Hope this helps someone have a Disney tree next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter