Disney tree house villas

Mskay1216

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here before?
Can you tell me the set up
I see it sleeps 9 adults are there separate bedrooms or is it open space set up?

There are 3 bedrooms. Sleep arrangements:
  • Bedroom 1: 1 Queen Bed
  • Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
  • Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk Bed, sleeps kids, don't put adults over about 5'2" in these unless you hate them
  • Living room: 1 Sofa bed, 1 sleeper chair
So the bedrooms sleep 6, and 3 sleep in the living room. 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a W/D are in the unit.

You can get little more info and see floor plans on dvcmember.com It's under the Saratoga Springs resort.

Just curious. I remember staying in these in 98 or 99 when it was The Disney Institute.I thought it was two story? There was a Murphy bed in the living room too. Just strolling down memory lane....

We stayed there in 2013. There were four adults and a 3 year old. my parents in law in the master, my brother in Law in the regular bedroom, my son in the bunk bed room and my husband and I slept on the pullout in the living room. It worked extremely well for that group. But beware, it is OUT THERE. We knew that going in so we rented a van, but the bus system was s l o w. I would not depend on the buses from the treehouse. My brother in law had a solo night one night and it took him 90 minutes to get home from Epcot. We did like the quick serve at SSR though.

Just curious. I remember staying in these in 98 or 99 when it was The Disney Institute.I thought it was two story? There was a Murphy bed in the living room too. Just strolling down memory lane....

These particular tree houses were built around 2010 or so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter