Disney Travel Company

stephluvsmickey

Earning My Ears
Hello all my name is stephanie and I work for the walt Disney travel company here in Orlando. i joined the boards because I hear so much rave about the Dis boards. I am happy to be apart of this community and look forward to meeting new friends. Any questions ask away.

Steph

Steph:

Welcome to the boards. It will be nice to hear you point of view.

Lyn

I have a question for you. We have a six night MYW, 6 day PH, w/dining booked for 11/27-12-3 at POR. We also have ADRs already booked. Now, we have changed our plans and will arrive 11/25 at CSR, booked two nights room only. Our intent is/was to check in at POR on 11/27 and check out 12/2. Our issues---our original ressie is to depart 12/3, but would really like to drop the 12/3 and begin our package on 11/26 at CSR. That way we could take advantage of the dining plan on 11/26 and also our park passes. Although neither is a big deal. I was just debating whether to call and try to change, but I am also concerned, if the ressie could be changed, about the ADRs we hold if the ressie is changed. Are our ADRs tied to our ressie and could they be "lost", if the ressie changes? Actually, we were thinking about just continuing our stay at CSR, if there is availability the rest of the week. Having never stayed there before, don't know anything about it.

Your thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Welcome! It won't take long to see why so many rave about these boards! It will be great to hear your point of view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter