Disney transportation from the airport?

mhelsley

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about arriving late the night before my cruise and staying at the airport. I was wondering what time does the earliest bus leave going to the port? Thanks for the info i'm still tring to decide if i want to go with transfers or a towncar.

I think the buses start leaving in the 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. range. We were there a little before 10:00 a.m., boarded immediately and left shortly thereafter.

If you have three or more people, I'd definitely go with the town car option. At three people the cost is the same as the DCL bus and at four people you actually start saving money.

Our family always arrives the night before the cruise. We take the hotel shuttle from the airport and then have a town car pick us up at the hotel in the morning for the cruise. We take advantage and have the driver take us to a location where we can purchase beer, wine and pop and anything else we have forgotten to take on the cruise with us. We have used this method twice already and are planning on it again in April. We have used both Happy Limo and Your Ride and both were equally great. We just use the one that gives us the best price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter