Disney tickets been on and offline for 3 weeks.

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Carlos A Cabrera, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Carlos A Cabrera

Carlos A Cabrera Earning My Ears

For the past 3 weeks the Disney World website, has been giving me the Stitch "page not found" page. Has anyone else been experiencing this? Sometimes i feel likes its going to go through, then i get Stitch again. Idk if they are doing page updates, and I know its not my computer, or connection. I just don't know when I can't see ticketing, annual pass info, and sometimes show and hotel reservation. On the app everything is fine, but I cant see FL res pricing on the App.

2. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

The site is wonky all the time. It's worse at peak hours, when new deals are 1st released and weekends.

3. Carlos A Cabrera

Carlos A Cabrera Earning My Ears

So i spoke to Disney about it today....they said at Disney works best in Chrome Incognito Windows. lol Something having to do with cookies. Sure thing, i did that today, and everything works flawlessly.

4. _19disnA

_19disnA Mouseketeer

IE vs Chrome is an issue on many websites. Typically, I use the browser that works best for each website. It seems Chrome works better on the newest websites perhaps due to various features/addins they use.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018