Disney through the years Disney Plus

dfb

Mouseketeer
What happened to the Disney through the years category on Disney Plus. If you selected the search option there are various categories below the search bar "Disney through the years" was one of them. I can't find it now. I liked it because you had a timeline of movies/shows etc by the decades.

Reactions: GAN
Yeah, they changed up some of the caregories. I haven't seen it lately. Maybe you could try searching for it?

Reactions: dfb
Yeah, they changed up some of the caregories. I haven't seen it lately. Maybe you could try searching for it?
Yeah did a search- still have Mickey thru the years but not other.
I asked in the ask questions block but I don’t think that will get anywhere. Maybe try another way to suggest or ask to get it back!

I think this is something they'll continually change up to match whatever they want to highlight at the time.

Well I found it! Select -Search/All Collections/Disney thru the Decades. I know I've searched that path before but it wasn't there, but it is now!
Glad to see it!! Still can't find some movies that I know I saw listed in the early days of Disney+. "So Dear to my Heart" "Follow Me Boys" and a few others.

Well I found it! Select -Search/All Collections/Disney thru the Decades. I know I've searched that path before but it wasn't there, but it is now!
Glad to see it!! Still can't find some movies that I know I saw listed in the early days of Disney+. "So Dear to my Heart" "Follow Me Boys" and a few others.

They must have brought it back - awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter