Disney Themed Holiday Swap Sign-ups--CLOSED, but active

Thanks, you guys! I was so confused about what to do/what I had done on this one! :confused3 I'll move Karen (YodasMom) to group A for Halloween. Then, alexwyattmommy, you can have group B, and it's totally up to you on your holiday! Christmas might be easier to find stuff for, but Mardi Gras would be cool, too. Just whatever you decide!

Thanks for helping to keep me sane! :thumbsup2

Man you all move to fast :) I just got the emails about this and jumped on to offer to fill in and already taken care of :wizard: You guys are too much :cool1:

Hey, I was just sketching out some ideas and was wondering if it was ok to do 4 bottle caps for each person? It isn't listed for this swap, but it is listed for others. What do you think? I think I'm in group 2 but I don't remember. :confused3 That would actually be Group B, I just checked ;)

Thanks!

I think that sounds great! 4 bottle caps is a great idea--I love those!!

I bought my stuff for this swap this week, but I have several to get out of the way first. My goal is to have ALL of my pre-Christmas swaps done by Labor day (ok, like that's going to happen, but I can dream! :rolleyes: )

Ok.... I'm having a :confused3 moment. I cut out my elements last night before I checked the thread. Is it ok to do 2 mats? I have my Christmas ones all cut out.
Just let me know,
Shawna

Mickeyteacher said:
Ok.... I'm having a :confused3 moment. I cut out my elements last night before I checked the thread. Is it ok to do 2 mats? I have my Christmas ones all cut out.
Just let me know,
Shawna
Yes, Shawna!!! You can do to mats... Brooke changed it up like I did the rare character swap!! 2 mats, 2 frames or one of each.. your choice!! :)

PrincessNancy96 said:
Yes, Shawna!!! You can do to mats... Brooke changed it up like I did the rare character swap!! 2 mats, 2 frames or one of each.. your choice!! :)

Awesome!

Thanks, Nancy, for covering me! The wedding is finally over, so I can get back to the more important things. . .scrapbooking and swapping!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter