Disney Themed Holiday Swap Sign-ups--CLOSED, but active

PrincessNancy96 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:
He can't handle 1 for 5 minutes!!! I love my DH but he isn't the disciplinarian so could you imagine what my house would look like!
I wish I could be we actually start school in August so you know the chaos I will be in come August 1... Which reminds me.. I need to set up eye and dr. appts for back to school!

Next year we're doing Burlington, MA maybe you can make it then!

Yes! You are exactly right! It is one photo mat & one photo frame, plus the 2 elements you choose. You are on the ball! :thumbsup2 Thanks for checking in! :cool1:

I've made my Thanksgiving frames, just have to do the mats and then do my Christmas ones. I decided to do all of those first, especially the frames. I find those kid of fussy to cut out. Anyone have any tips on cutting frames?

Checking in, although I have not started. I have several other swaps I need to finish off first.
I do have my ideas though :)

Also checking in. I've gotten my paper, but no progress yet. Ideas are floating in my head, just like my kids in the pool. :rolleyes1

I have a few ideas- but I have not started yet. I'm working on a few other swaps first.

Shawna

Question: We are doing one frame and one mat. Is there any preference for the orientation of them? Should they both be the same (ie: both vertical or both horizontal) or one of each?

I have been trying to make them so that it doesn't matter. I put embellishments on the corners. I don't know if that helps you decide about your design, though...

I was going to do one of each. My ideas require them to be one or the other, not interchangeable.
So for my update, I have the paper, the emblishments and ideas ready for sketching.

AlexWyattMommy said:
I was going to do one of each. My ideas require them to be one or the other, not interchangeable.
So for my update, I have the paper, the emblishments and ideas ready for sketching.

I guess that's what I'll do then. I've got my frames and mats made for Thanksgiving. I just have to do the embellishing. I've cut out the blanks for the Christmas ones but not put them together yet.

Quinn222 said:
Question: We are doing one frame and one mat. Is there any preference for the orientation of them? Should they both be the same (ie: both vertical or both horizontal) or one of each?

Hmmmm, this is a really good question. Do most people do one of each? :confused3

I have my papers and have thought about my ideas but don't have everything sketched out yet. I have a few other things I am taking care of first.

ddavis860 said:
Hmmmm, this is a really good question. Do most people do one of each? :confused3

I really don't have an opinion one away or the other on this! ;) Most of my pics are horizontal, but we have a lot of vertical ones, too. It doesn't matter to me! I'll just pick the pic to go with the mat/frame, however it is oriented! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I am getting ready to post a progress thread for this one--even though I know the deadline is quite a ways off. Here's my little dilemma. . .somehow, I have myself signed up twice in group A. Once for Halloween and once for New Year's Eve. I remember signing up for the NYE one, but I don't think I meant to do the Halloween one, too, and I definitely don't want to be twice in the same group! :rotfl2:

Does someone else want the Halloween (or other holiday) slot in group A? Does someone else already think they have it and I typed the wrong name in by mistake? Just let me know!

Thanks! :banana:

Hi Brooke,
I was originally the one who signed up for and was placed in Group 1 for Halloween and then you later moved me to Group 2 for Halloween. I would love to be back in Group 1 so I can get your New Years Eve items if that's possible to move me back.

If that works for you, feel free to move me back, but whatever you decide is fine! :)

Thanks and thanks for all you hard work, as usual!!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Hi everyone! I am getting ready to post a progress thread for this one--even though I know the deadline is quite a ways off. Here's my little dilemma. . .somehow, I have myself signed up twice in group A. Once for Halloween and once for New Year's Eve. I remember signing up for the NYE one, but I don't think I meant to do the Halloween one, too, and I definitely don't want to be twice in the same group! :rotfl2:

Does someone else want the Halloween (or other holiday) slot in group A? Does someone else already think they have it and I typed the wrong name in by mistake? Just let me know!

Thanks! :banana:

Brooke,
If you put Yodasmom in Group A for your Halloween, you can put me in her spot in Group B and could it be Christmas or Mardi Gras instead? Your choice, you're hostess so which ever holiday you would rather have.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter