Disney Theme Park Music for download

IllinoisJones

Displaying My Ears
Alright. I’m sure this question has been asked many times. Is there a share site, or does anyone know where we can download mp3s of Disney theme park music (old or new)? I’ve purchased everything Disney has released the last 10 years, but I’m looking for more. If anyone could help that would be awesome!

I am wondering the same thing. I would like to purchase mp3 of Wishes and Spectro Magic -- I looked on Amazon, but they only have cd's for sale -- there must be someplace to buy/download these :confused3

I am wondering the same thing. I would like to purchase mp3 of Wishes and Spectro Magic -- I looked on Amazon, but they only have cd's for sale -- there must be someplace to buy/download these :confused3

If you purchase the CD and stick it in your PC, it will convert them to MP3 for you.

Thanks. I’m looking for music Disney doesn’t necessarily sell. Maybe a share site or something like that.

I am looking for help finding a download of the Kilamanjaro Safari's Radio Music. In particular "Hapa Duniani". I can't find a link to download it anywhere. I did find the cd on Amazon.com, but can't justify paying $50.00 for one song. It is performed by Voices of Celebration on the African Dawn album. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I need some help with torrents. How do you register for them and can you convert them into MP3's or something to load onto and iPod? I am a little technologilically challenged! Thanks for any help!

I need some help with torrents. How do you register for them and can you convert them into MP3's or something to load onto and iPod? I am a little technologilically challenged! Thanks for any help!

Actually, you just register for the website (create a username and password, like registering for the DISboards :goodvibes) to download the torrents.

In order to download, you need to have a BitTorrent Client (such as TRANSMISSION if you have a Mac or BITCOMET if you have a PC - there are TONS of clients if you google "bittorrent client")... once you have the client installed on your computer, just go to the website, click to download the torrent, and it should automatically pop up with a message asking you what program you'd like to open the torrent with. You choose the client you downloaded and then sit back and let it download!

Once it's downloaded (you should have already noted, or checked in the settings, where it downloads to (for example, "My Downloads" or "Desktop") you can transfer it to your iTunes (if it's .mp3) and then sync it with your iPod. A lot of the files on MouseBits are .flac, so you need a converter to make those into .mp3.

Hope that helps a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter