Disney Tattoos

2giddy4wdw

DIS Veteran
Here are my DH's Mickey and my DS's Jack.
What do you think and do you have any pics of your Disney skin art to share with us?

P.S. 9 more days till we'll be back home in WDW. :rotfl2: :banana: :rotfl2:

those are cool but no disney tattoos for me either

Awwww...I think they are cool! Knowing they aren't permanent makes it even better! I think my grandson will love having one this time around...It's all in fun.... :wave2:

disney's daughter said:
Awwww...I think they are cool! Knowing they aren't permanent makes it even better! I think my grandson will love having one this time around...It's all in fun.... :wave2:

oops. I thought we were talking about REAL tattoos. . . . I guess I posted in the wrong thread then. . . mine's VERY much permanent, and I guess I mistook that the OP's were too. :(

The beginning tattoo's of my DH and DS's are very real. That's what DS wanted for his 18th birthday, so they got them on the same weekend!!!! I was thinking of getting a tinkerbell, but don't really want to get another one. ::MinnieMo

i'm not 100 percent sure but i think the ones in the first pictures are real... you can still see the red around the 2nd one

I have a Tinkerbell tattoo with my daughters names underneath Tinks wand.Will send a pic when my camera is fixed!

LOVE the tattoos! got my first one this summer for my 35th birthday. was an awesome experience!! hmmmm.....do i see a tinkerbell in my future?? i think i might!

My mom(65) wants to get a tattoo for Xmas this year and wants me to get one with her. I'm thinking Tink would be great. Love the idea of the kids names under the wand. Sounds perfect. I'll let you know if I chicken out or not.

Dina Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter