Disney...Take me AWAY. (With LOTS of Pics) **Now Complete**

Bibbidi said:
Your trip report was hysterical. I can't wait until you go back so I can read another one! Your husband reminds me of mine. A lot grunting and selective listening! :rotfl2:

I think they teach a class on how to "be male" to the male children in school and just call it PE or something....and thanks for the kind words...

BeastiesBelle said:
I know the feeling!

Is this who I think it is? Beast's Belle? He's one heck of a man and a TR writer...no matter what he says. I'm enjoying his report immensely!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your trippie. Can't wait until you go again so I have another good read - hope you are taking the little princesses with you next time ;)

I have thoroughly enjoyed your trip report! I would love to take a mommy & daddy only trip to WDW. Maybe after our trip this December with the whole family....

Thanks for sharing and especially for the great pictures!

J and R loved your report and all the pictures. You really do look young. Especially those pics by the flowers with Minnie and Mickey.

Hope you write about your next trip your are good at it. :thumbsup2

So, the key to not being depressed when you leave DWorld is to leave your kids at home! You solved the riddle. But I don't think I could get the wife to leave the kid at home. I'm not sure the wife could get her husband to leave the kid at home either. It's all we can do to leave the dog.

Sheridac wrote:
Living the dream vicariously through trip reports (evn [sic] the crappy ones thet [sic] turn wator [sic] slidding [sic] into a said spoort [sic]) until we can be there in technicolor ourselves.
What a harsh way to attack Lala's excellent trip report. Wasn't it bad enough that poor LaLa only took Olympic Silver?

While Sheridac is usally wrong (hormones, you understand. She is 3 months pregnant), she correctly pointed out that there is is no such ride as the TTA in the Magic Kindgom. You must have ridden the PeopleMover.

I enjoyed your report a lot. I especially liked the pictures. I wish more people would put pictures in their Trip Reports. It makes it so much more interesting.

:moped:

ZZUB said:
What a harsh way to attack Lala's excellent trip report. Wasn't it bad enough that poor LaLa only took Olympic Silver?

Although I appreciate the [sick] fact that [sick] you have my [sick] back on this, I gotta ask one [sick] question.

Who are you? Do I knouw you?

Okay, that was two.

Fourthly, for the record, the gold medalist was disqualified. Remember? For illegal use of a nonrefillable mug as well as wearing a [sick] Speedo that was two [sick] sizes too small. Improper [sick] Waterslide Apparel Violation #626 . So give it up. Nobody's buying your story anymore. But thanks for saying my TR was excellent. Right back atcha. In spades. Whoever you are.

J&R's Mom. I just have to tell you that I was reading back through your TR and came upon this shot again....

ourview7cj6.jpg

Of all the gorgeous pics you have in this TR, and you have alot, that's one of my favorites. It really is pretty. It just looks really serene and I think the fact that you can see Epicot, the second best park on Disney property, in the background just really makes it.

You did a wonderful job with your TR. Thanks for sharing.

LaLa said:
Fourthly, for the record, the gold medalist was disqualified. Remember? For illegal use of a nonrefillable mug as well as wearing a [sick] Speedo that was two [sick] sizes too small. Improper [sick] Waterslide Apparel Violation #626.

La~

You do realize that the two-sizes-too-small speedo was overcompensation for the lack of hair on his head, right???

Also to avoid anyone noticing the abundance of hair on his toes. Specifically, his big toe. Which is vomitus-inducing.

Just sadin'. ((big grin))

JR~

I agree with La about the pho-toes. Did you know I was warring with myself between my beloved Poly and the BW???

This didn't help.

Yeah, thanks. :teeth:

JR~ Loved the trippie...and I agree...some of our best memories of WDW are when we threw the plans out the window and just flew by the seat of our pants. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us! :)

I finished reading. Great report. I loved the pictures and your discription about the margarita's and the ladies who could not order :rotfl:

Thanks for the great TR! Though I really couldn't relate to you missing your girls so much. Maybe you need a couple more. heh. ;)

I think it gets easier as they get older. I missed my babies(1 and 3 year old) a lot more than I missed my big boys(4 and 5) when Chad and I went in May.

I just read your entire TR this afternoon. Here at work. :rolleyes1

I needed a well deserved break, after all that stressful tr reading I did this morning, whilst pretending to be working and ignoring many customers! :happytv: It really is hard to hold some of these laughs in.

Great job on the report and pictures, you have really made me consider BW next time.... I soooooo want to explore that side of the 'world'.

Cheers!

I loved your report! My husband basically looks the same in all the pictures too! And he carries around his candy bag! Never been there without the kids- ...I'd feel guilty leaving them at home, but maybe someday! Glad you had a great time!

JR~
Loved your TR! The photos of the Y&BC from your balcony were gorgeous. I know just how you felt without your girls~we went several years ago for our anniversary and missed our boys so much!

Thanks a bunch for the trip report! It's one of the best I've read so far. I have a feeling my fiancee will act quite similiar to your husband since I have our trip planned as much as you did...in fact they even share some physical likenesses. :sunny:

J and R's mom said:
Day 1 STILL Continues:

The sun had finally risen. I felt a little more human, even if I did have make-up on my face.

We board the plane and get fairly decent seats (not together). We don’t really mind sitting apart. We just revel in the silence. It’s not something we get very often. I look around at my fellow passengers and notice a mom and her 14-month old daughter (I asked the age) that were crunched in the center seat an aisle over and back from me. I just smiled. I didn’t have to contend with my dear little ones on this flight. I was going to get to read a book. Without getting smudges on it and pages torn while reading it….unless, of course, the person sitting next to me had some health problems I wasn’t aware of. Anyway, the little girl was fussy during taxiing and take-off so I tried to divert her attention by making faces at her and playing peek-a-boo. It's so much easier to entertain OTHER peoples’ kids. And it actually worked. Soon after take-off the little one fell fast asleep and I read my book.

I am happy to report that my fellow passengers did not have any health problems that interfered with my reading. We had a great and un-eventful flight and arrival at MCO.

I know some folks make fun of MCO’s faux monorails, but I LOVE that part. It gets me ready for the real thing at WDW. It sets the mood. At least for me. So we jump on one and head down to find a cab. We decided against taking Magical Express this trip. I’m glad we did. TEEBEE and I spent most of the time zoning on the way over to WDW. I swear he can sleep with his eyes open. He’s perfected the art by practicing it on me while I’m having discussions with him.

We wake up in time to see the sign for the Epcot Resorts. That’s us BABY! We pull into the driveway of the Boardwalk and I get tinglely all over. We checked into our 1 bedroom villa. Although it wasn’t ready, I’ll post the pictures here since I promised some--a few pictures of the view from our balcony:

ourview27xo.jpg

ourview38dq.jpg

ourview43hh.jpg

And here's one of our towel animal:

ourroom59rb.jpg

We left her just the way we found her...so the next family could enjoy her.

Since our room wasn't quite ready, we decided to head on over to MGM and ride my ALL-TIME FAVORITE RIDE--ROCK-N-ROLLER COASTER!

Here we are on the boat to MGM (I'm taking the picture so it looks a bit odd) but take notice of the HAT...I'm sure glad we went back to get it!

tomgm1fk.jpg

And here's where we exited....

tomgm26yf.jpg

I'm not entirely sure why I took this shot, but mainly because I'd never seen it deserted like this before.

Up next: The redneck photo I mentioned and a few others....

Awww...I got married right there at Sea Breeze Point in that gazebo! What a beautiful shot! I never looked at it from that angle and never realized Spaceship Earth was right behind it!! Beautiful!!!

J & R's Mom -

I loved your report!! And the pics.

I just read through the whole thing and haven't gotten a thing done all morning. But it was worth it. I enjoyed it very much!!

:sunny:
Nicolemarie

Hi ALL! :wave2: Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to everyone...

I've just gone back to work this week after being a stay-at-home-mom for the past three years.

Thanks so much for all of the kind replies!

Lisa Belle...YES! The Princesses will DEFINITELY be going with us on our next trip...and we're taking along babysitters (AKA--the IN-LAWS). THAT might make for a really interesting TR...hmmmm

MomPlanner22 and NAB...Thanks. You're both very sweet.

Zzub...pictures in a TR?...You mean some people DON'T include pictures?... :moped:

LaLa....Yep, that early morning view of the lagoon and boardwalk area was just breath-taking...and seeing EPCOT in the background always makes me sappy...

Sher...You, of all people, would have a BLAST staying at the BW. It's right up your alley...

Shelby...Disney by the seat-of-your-pants is the way to go every now and then!

SleepingBeautyDreamr...thanks...and I'm still in awe over those two women...they're probably standing in line somewhere right now ordering something making ALOT of other folks CRANKY!

MommyP...BITE YOUR TONGUE!...no more Princesses...or Princes for that matter either...two is PLENTY for this Momma and TEEBEE...and thanks for the kind words...

WDW Poly Princess and My Talula...Thanks for reading my TR...even if you were supposed to be working instead... :rotfl2:

Eeyore18 and Corinne...Yep...it's strange how leaving the little ones behind can make you go all sappy...I was just glad to know that I missed them as much as I did...

Earning My Ears ...Well then your fiance must be quite the looker! And he might make fun of you now...but he'll be kissing your feet once you're there...unless you take him on one of my famous short cuts to the LONG way around....

Fairy Tale Bride...What GORGEOUS wedding photos you have in your signature....It's always so cool to run into other Sea Breeze Point brides (either while we're there at WDW or here on the DIS). And the view of the gazeebo is one of the reasons I love the BWV boardwalk view option so much. Congrats on the wedding, by the way!

nicolemarie...Thanks for spending the morning on me and TEEBEE...I think that's cool...now we're even for when I spent so many hours catching up on yours! (Go read it for those that haven't yet).

Again....Thanks to ALL of those that have taken time out of their lives to read about a few days of ours.

I just found your TR and this sounds just like my husband and I!

J and R's mom said:
Day 1 Continues:

Anyway, I go sit next to TEEBEE and he looks at my face and says:

TEEBEE: What’s on your face.

Me: Make-up silly.

TEEBEE: Why’d you go put that stuff on your face?

Me: To make me look pretty.

TEEBEE: I like you better without it.

Me: Tough. GRUNT!

Can't wait to catch up on the report :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!