Disney System is Down

Flametamr

<font color=red>I never thought about doing any ot
Just to let people know. Walt Disney's computer system is being upgraded today. During this time they can not process payments. This affects the phone and web site. It should be up later this evening.

Or else all the DISers overwhelmed it getting Candlelight Processional Dinner Pkgs yesterday! ;)

northie

I called to book our package this past weekend and the CM I spoke to said to try calling back on the 5th or 6th...they were told that the 08 rates would be out at the end of July at the latest....

then again, I was told by 3 other CMs to call back the day I spoke to her and it didn't work, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see popcorn::

I really hope this is it!! I feel like I'm losing my mind over here.:scared1: I just want to book my trip! I have NEVER had such a hard time trying to give someone my money in my entire life.:sad2:

I know what you mean! I feel like I'm standing here with two fists full of money and this pathetic pleading look on my face! Oh I so hope this is a good sign!!

I really hope they are upgrading the system too. I have had an awful time making payments online...I get a gobbeldy-gook line of text and it throws me back to my reservation...with no indication if it went through or not. One payment took 10 days to show up online (and then only after I called them and asked if they had it). We booked the November trip by phone rather than trying to do it online because of this, and when I hung up the phone from booking I went to look to see if my 2 payments on September's trip were there, and they were...both missing payments---AND the new November reservation was already there, which I was happy to see (makes it REAL to see it on the site!) So it appears the system could use some upgrading.

northie

Well darn....I was going to call after work and check into adding the Dining package onto our reservations. I guess I will have to wait on that. When I booked the reservations I had a really hard time doing it too. The website was always down and the phone lines were backed up. All I wanted to do is give them MONEY!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter