Disney survey after the trip

Kat73

DIS Veteran
One of those survey people stopped us at one of the parks and got my information asking if they could have me complete a survey after my trip. In all the times I've been to Disney this is the first time one of them stopped me so of course I said yes.

I was surprised when I got a long long list of questions that basically asked me if I liked to think or solve problems or if I like things to just be simple and not think at all.
I had a hard time answering these because I wasn't sure what context they meant them in. There are times I enjoy solving problems and such, and I LOVE to plan, but there are also times when its nice to toss all that out the window.

So I'm curious- anyone have any idea why Disney was asking all that? Just getting feedback for new rides/experiences?

\Somehow I was approached for a survey email to me 3 times. All where about a half an hour survey. Most where specific to that park I visited that day. Then they asked about WDW general questions I always respond to this honestly and give a good response, I usually complete this right there at the Orlando Airport lol. But this is what makes them do thing better.

I've only been asked to fill out a survey by Disney once in all the times we've been. It was general, asking where we'd been, were we staying onsite, did we plan to visit other area attractions and so on. We've been asked to fill out many surveys at the Universal parks. I guess it's just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

I have walked past CM's holding their clip boards though. I always wonder why they didn't pick us!

Last trip we were asked many times. Many many times. All at Epcot. Finally, we caved in and said ok- and went to the computers that were set up. It WAS a long survey! GEEZ! I was hoping we'd get something in return... ah well. We were also asked the next day... :confused: We must look nice- it was just me and DH. We even tried to look like we were on a mission to get somewhere- no such luck... they were everywhere!!!! :scared1::laughing:

We were approached three times last week all at Magic Kingdom. Two we took right there and then one was a email survey that we had waiting for us when we got home.

Two weeks I did a couple standing with a CM in the parks and one a lady at Epcot had me go over and do on a computer. When I got home I got a survey about our experiences and all which took me a bit to fill out. Love to give my opinions on Disney as I know they base future stuff on this.

I've only been asked to fill out a survey by Disney once in all the times we've been. It was general, asking where we'd been, were we staying onsite, did we plan to visit other area attractions and so on. We've been asked to fill out many surveys at the Universal parks. I guess it's just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

I have walked past CM's holding their clip boards though. I always wonder why they didn't pick us!

Chances are you didn't fit the demographic profile they were seeking at the time. This means you might have been too young/too old, too many/too few people in your party, or worst of all..WRONG SEX(meaning "gender");)

We've never been asked but I'd be hesitant to spend 1/2 hour of our precious park time on a lengthy survey.

We got asked last week at DHS. It only took about 10 minutes.

I was asked twice when I was there. Today makes one week since returning home and I still haven't received my survey yet. How long did it take your survey arrive in your box?

I was stopped before and I did surveys, very long and detailed about hotels, parks, CMs.

The CM in the park told me it would be emailed to me when I arrived home. However, today makes a week at home and no survey yet.

NC State- I left to come home this past Sunday (the 20th) and just got the email today (Sat the 26th). So it took about a week from the time I took the survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter