Disney Stuff on Target's $1 aisle

floridascgirl

DIS Veteran
For those of you who might be planning a party, today on Target's $1 aisle they had tons of stuff from Monster's Inc., Toy Story and The Incredibles. I saw dry erase boards, stickers, gels ice-packs, holographic journals, ziplock baggies, toddler socks and a few other items. :)

I got the baggies. I wanted to get the socks(they had them in bigger sizes too) but my DS5 was embarrassed by them. They are not cool, Mom! I got the journals for potential autograph books but I think they maybe too small! I love Target $1 spot!

I'm keeping my eye on Dollar Spot for my bag of goodies that I have going for the trip.
I did grab the Monsters, Inc. ice pack and baggies for when we take some snacks in with us. I also picked up a softcover Alice in Wonderland book from Dollar Spot and I'm going to ask Alice to autograph the inside cover. :cutie:

Last November they had Tinkerbell stuff,it TOTALLY made my dd birthday party a big hit.

Thanks for the tip. I will head that way today:surfweb:

Yes, I always check the Target $1 Spot! I was able to stock up on HM and HSM trinkets for DD8's stocking last fall. They often have Tink and Princess items for DD4.

Right now, they have adorable (non Disney) fairy clings and growth charts.

I usually have good luck finding Toy Story and Cars stuff on the $1 aisle at Michaels. In fact I bought lanyards in both this weekend for upcoming trip in May. I have 2 boys but I've seen a lot of Princess and Tinkerbell stuff there as well.

It is a great place to check. Back at Christmas time, I got Mickey, Minnie, and Donald socks for myself (may have been kids but they fit me perfectly!), tins for DS, myself, and the grandkids, spiral note pads for DH, DS, and myself, pens for DS and myself, and magnetic notepads. I was thrilled especially since I had planned on buying some socks at Disney World. I figure at $1/each, I saved quite a bit of money!

I love the Dollar Spot! They had a bunch of Mickey Mouse & friends stuff at Christmas time and we stocked up for little presents for our long drive from Indiana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter