disney stores create your own tankini?

disney_girl125

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have this swim suit? I was thinking about getting it, but i'm not sure since I can't try it on. They also said that I can't return it because I have to pick a character to go on it, so they consider it personalized. Any opinions?

I would be very hesitant...I am guessing you will get a nearly unanimous response that the sizing s ridiculously too big.

Yeah, you have to order at least 2 sizes smaller than your usual size. I bought one once.

I bought one last year...ONCE. It was 2-3 sizes too large and I suspect even if I had ordered 2 sizes smaller the fit would have been weird. The Disney Store women's clothing in general has a tendency to be unflattering (at least for me) too tight in some places and way too big in others. Not sure who's measurements they are using for patterns but it is not anywhere close to my body shape!:confused:

Yeah, you have to order at least 2 sizes smaller than your usual size. I bought one once.

Agreed - plus the way it was cut was just wrong - can't quite explain but it was just off for whatever reason. This was probably 2 years ago so not sure if things have improved - I was sad too b/c it matched my DH and DS's suits but I sent mine back b/c I knew even with a smaller size it wouldn't have worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter