Disney Store Mask Sizes

My larges came in today. Due to inconsistencies mentioned, I knew what to expect. They do end up being a “family pack” meaning there is a size from little kid to dad in the same pack, you just do not get to pick which character you want ahead of time:confused3.

Picture shown with left sides aligned to show the size difference with all four “larges”

My sizes weren't as bad as yours, but I do see we share the same ear loop discrepancy.

Have you tried them on? I bought mine for my granddaughter and I haven't given them to her yet.

Yep. They’re thick. The ear loops pull depending on which one, which contributes to who gets assigned which one. The stupid long tags that everyone complains about tear off really easily. No scissors required, so a non issue.

My larges came in today. Due to inconsistencies mentioned, I knew what to expect. They do end up being a “family pack” meaning there is a size from little kid to dad in the same pack, you just do not get to pick which character you want ahead of time:confused3.

Picture shown with left sides aligned to show the size difference with all four “larges”

Did you send your picture to Shop Disney?

Just received our Star Wars size Large set. Way more consistent sizing than the Mickey/Minnie ones last week

Attachments

• 4B406C0E-510B-455D-BCAC-32242EC96176.jpeg
    4B406C0E-510B-455D-BCAC-32242EC96176.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 12
I had ordered a lot of large masks, and out of 16 masks, only 4 fit me. They are from all different patterns. I decided to give them to my students in the fall. They are small enough for children, but I decided to order some mediums for the tinier preschoolers. Well, the mediums came the other day. I can't believe how small they are. They may be used on baby dolls instead of children.

My extra larges haven't come yet, and they were ordered at the same time as the mediums. There's probably more demand for the extra large masks.

I had ordered a lot of large masks, and out of 16 masks, only 4 fit me. They are from all different patterns. I decided to give them to my students in the fall. They are small enough for children, but I decided to order some mediums for the tinier preschoolers. Well, the mediums came the other day. I can't believe how small they are. They may be used on baby dolls instead of children.

My extra larges haven't come yet, and they were ordered at the same time as the mediums. There's probably more demand for the extra large masks.

My extra larges haven't come either. I think they are supposed to ship the end of the month.

I ordered 2 sets of small children’s, and 2 sets of adult large.
My children’s came in, they were way to small.
I called Disney. They told me to toss them. They replaced the smalls with bigger sizes. Since my adult large had not been shipped they allowed me to change my order to adult XL. Still waiting on those.

I emailed my complaint and I didn't even get a response acknowledging it. Not happy. These masks have one purpose, now. They will go in the back of my closet to be found 30 years from now when we are finally cleaning out and getting ready for the retirement home and they, being first issues, will pay for a meal or two. In short... long term hold, hoping they are first edition collectibles.

I gotta stop watching Pawn Stars.

I emailed my complaint and I didn't even get a response acknowledging it. Not happy. These masks have one purpose, now. They will go in the back of my closet to be found 30 years from now when we are finally cleaning out and getting ready for the retirement home and they, being first issues, will pay for a meal or two. In short... long term hold, hoping they are first edition collectibles.

I was told to donate the masks that were too small

Who told you to donate them? And to whom?
The Shop Disney CMs on the phone were asking people who called about mask problems to donate the masks that were too small. Both times I called, the CM asked me to donate the unused masks. They don't tell you where to donate, just ask that you do so that the masks don't get thrown away. You can donate to friends or neighbors who have younger kids, local schools (many kids can't afford the required masks and the schools usually know who the needy students are), charities specifically for needy kids, etc.

Yeah I emailed about a week ago as well and haven’t had a response. Every time I get ready to call customer support for ShopDisney the wait time is 80-90 minutes and it’s at a time I can’t give that long. I’ll just have to keep trying to call and get lucky. We got 4 packs of the large as part of the initial order when they first released and didn’t even have XL sizes and none of them fit anyone in my family.

We got 2 large sets and one medium for DD. Face wise they all fit fine. Some ear loops are tighter than others but our biggest complaint was how thick the ear loops are. I ended up cutting them off and sewing adjustable ear loops and they are so much better. I also cut out one layer of material because 3 layers is WAY too thick. Now that my alterations are done I love them. :)

Yeah I emailed about a week ago as well and haven’t had a response. Every time I get ready to call customer support for ShopDisney the wait time is 80-90 minutes and it’s at a time I can’t give that long. I’ll just have to keep trying to call and get lucky. We got 4 packs of the large as part of the initial order when they first released and didn’t even have XL sizes and none of them fit anyone in my family.
The hold times have been shorter, in my experience, early in the morning and in the evening. My hold times have averaged around 10 minutes at those times of day.

That's what I bought, too. Plus $40 of shipping (to Canada) and another $25 of import/duty fees and the UPS fee to collect it. So these were expensive. Too expensive to just say "oh well". Let me know if you get through.

That's what I bought, too. Plus $40 of shipping (to Canada) and another $25 of import/duty fees and the UPS fee to collect it. So these were expensive. Too expensive to just say "oh well". Let me know if you get through.
Yikes! I would be sure to let Disney know every detail.

I emailed twice.. then called, even mentioned they had not responded.

I emailed last week and have not received a reply. I just called and the wait is 47 minutes. I requested a call back. We shall see.

So, I just got the call back. The CM was very nice. She offered to send me XL masks, a merchandise credit or my money back. I chose the masks in size XL because they really are cute and I would like to have them. The masks are back ordered and I probably won’t receive them until September, which is fine.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter