DISNEY STORE ~ I bought more pins! AND OTHER THINGS ON SALE!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi ~ I went to the DS at Square One this afternoon and bought 15 more pins. I said to the CM, "I thought I bought one of every pin you had! But here are 15 new ones!" She said she just found them in the back room today! GOOD FOR ME!!!! Also there were more sales on different things than the last time I was there a couple weeks ago. I bought ds a lovely Buzz and Woody fleece pull-over for $9.00, it was reg. $38! Those really cute car antenna Mickey's and Minnie's were $1.99 on sale, the reg price is $5.00. Lots of sales. They also have a couple of promotions, one is for Treasure Planet and the other is; buy $60 worth of stuff and get 4 free face clothes, a $14 value. Pretty good! S

Sandra did you happen to get the details of the Treasure Planet offer? I'm going to head to hamilton to pre order but I don't want to if the deal isn't worth it. Thanks!

No ~ I didn't get it. I think the offer was something like this; order the video (comes out in April) and get 4 lithos of the movie now. I think it was tied into spend $65 and get a $15 gift cert back. There was a different offer of; spend $60 before tax and get 4 free Disney face clothes, value $14. They are those clothes that are compact. I bought a ton of them at a Dollar Store for a buck a peice so I didn't bother with this offer. Two pins that I bought were $3.00 because they were special birthstone Pooh Bear pins, the rest were very inexpensive, 1 x $1.88, 3 x $1.13, 10 x $0.88. (Oh, I guess I bought 16 pins, not 15 pins). I love that I am getting pins that I would have bought anyway for only 88 cents! I think that they a lot of pins are really 90% off because I got 10 pins for 88 cents each that were marked $7.00 and $7.50 reg price. I got a couple of lovely Epcot pins that I was looking for! S

Thanks for posting Sandra. Guess I'm going to have to make a trip to Fairview.

Cdnmickeylover

I got 2 more pins, I didn't really have time to shop because I was with friends from England... and they didn't want to watch me go through 2 bin of pins, imagine that!:rolleyes: They had lots of adult fleece sweatshirts for $22.99 from $60+. I went to Fairview last Friday, didn't find any different pins than Yorkdale, and not too many left. I'm still looking for wealth pins or princess one. Let me know if any come out of the "back room"

Here goes:
Tresure Planet will be released on April 29th. As always, you can pre-order up until the day before the release date or until the lithographs run out. VHS is $19.99 and DVD is $26.99. It comes with a set of 4 lithographs and if you spend $65, including the purchase of the VHS or DVD, you get a $15 gift card back.

Thanks everyone, I guess a trip to hamilton is in order!

I wonder if I should plan a trip to Square One................hmmm

JULIE! ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO! WOW! You must be getting soooooo excited! Think of all the pins you will get in WDW in less than a week! S

I know Sandra, this time next week, I'll be in Orlando!!!
Bring on the warmth!!:sunny::Pinkbounc :sunny:

Mmmmm, pin-hunting in WDW.....now that has a nice ring to it! :teeth:

The Fairview store is it Fairview mall in Kitchener?

Darren, the Fairview Mall they are talking about is in Toronto at Don Mills and Sheppard. I wish there was a DS at the Fairview Mall in Kitchener!

Ok I was gonna have to scream if Kitchener had one and we didn't get one in London hehehe

I don't live close to a Disney store...Scar.Town Centre is 1hr away, I just have to do alot of traveling to T.O. so i centre my TDS trips around it. I think I'd be broke if there was one any closer.

I ended up going to Yorkdale last night!LOL The selection was poor but there were some new CMs working there, well I'm begining to wonder if there is something in the works?!??! or just wishful thinking on my part!LOL

I had asked regarding the DC and whether there was anything going to replace it for us Canucks, well one CM said that there is the Visa card and I said that was for the US and he said no, that ...
And then another CM shot him a look and chimed in that , yes you are correct that it is for the US... The other CM looked like a scolded puppy for saying something maybe he should not have????

I never did get a reply back from CAA?

Let's keep our fingers crossed! Something is better than nothing!

Anybody got any extra car antennaes I can have?LOL Bought three more toppers just in case!LOL

Hey Julie, don't forget to bring the warm weather back with you!
Have a great time!

Scratch
:smooth:

I bought a Mickey car antenna for $1.99 on sale last week. Funny thing is, my car's antenna goes down and disappears when I turn the car off and dh's car is newer and doesn't have an antenna ~ ddduuuhhh! LOL! So now it sits on my dash board with ds's First Hair Cut Mickey Ears Hat and a Pooh Bear ornament. S

I also have a retractable car antenna, so I was thinking of hanging a Mickey antenna top from the rear-view mirror, but I know dh would have a fit! I like your idea of having it sit on the dash Sandra!

Thank you Janet and I'll do my best to bring back spring! :sunny:

But the Disney store we have here doesn't seem to possess any pins at all. I don't know what's wrong with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter