Disney store discount

RDP

DIS Veteran
Can DVC members still get a discount in the disney stores in the UK ? If you can, how much is it ? TIA

Ive always had 10% even on sale items - not sure what they put it through as Its not DVC - think its magic kingdom club or something like that - been using dvc card for 7 years and always got discount not only at home store but in london, manchester too

Lynne

I get the 10% if it's on sale or not, but it doesn't apply to CDs, DVDs, or Blu-Rays...

At least not at the Bristol store...

Tried a few years back, no discount available, was in store other day for prices however did not ask. May pop bak tmora as they seemed cheaper than brochure :thumbsup2

Hi akl-fan,

Ref your question 'Has anyone been able to use it for park tickets bought at disney store'?

I've asked this question over the last 5-years at three UK Disney Stores and one in the States and the answer was no each time.

I would be very surprised if anyone has managed a discount on park tickets when using their DVC card at a DS.

Regards

Used it yesterday in the Disney store in Edinburgh.

Bought 2 x tink floor play mats for my 9 month old to learn to crawl on. on sale discounted from £20 each to a tenner. Got another 10% off that with my DVC card.

Woot!

Mynameisjack

To been in possession of a dvc card, you have to purchase d.v.c ownership.

If it's for 10% discount at Disney store.

You could always take a look at DLP shares, that also gains a 10% discount.

I currently have both, with the pending sale of my dvc.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!