JessicaJarrell

Earning My Ears
Our schedule goes as follows:
first day: hotel/disney springs
second day: Epcot
third day: MK
fourth day: MK
fifth day: home

We are on the disney dining plan. Is it smart to use a QS or table credit the first night we are there at disney springs? Or save them for all other days? We have two kids & we were thinking they would like Rainforest Cafe but I have heard mixed reviews... and I hate to waist a table service credit if it isn't going to be that great.

Opinions?

For rainforest or tree you go for the atmosphere, so if it is of interest to you I would go. What are your other dining plans?

Disney Springs is one of our favourite places to use our TS and QS credits. If you don't go to DS, aren't you going to use your credits elsewhere anyways?

first day: disney springs -not sure of dining yet
second day: epcot
breakfast-storybook dining
lunch- katsura grill
dinner-unsure

third day:
breakfast- crystal palace
lunch- caseys corner
dinner- unsure

fourth day:
breakfast- unsure
lunch- unsure
dinner- crystal palace

fifth day-
hotel/home

This is my first time planning with the dining plan.... let me know if this is a mess... lol (my husband insists on crystal palace at least once for dinner and once for breakfast because he lives for a buffet... lol)

We ate at Homecomin' (I guess it's called that now...) in Disney Springs on our arrival day. It was one of our more enjoyable meals! Everyone was still fresh and excited and not exhausted and full from all the parks + meals.

Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace is very good and is a QS credit on the DDP. We eat there a few times a trip paying OOP. You order then they bring it to your table. Also value wise it is one of the best uses of a QS credit.

We like to dine around Disney Springs. My kids love Blaze Pizza, which is $5.95 for a personal pie that can feed the two kids. Hubby and I like to grab ribs from Morimoto, the Cuban sandwich from Bongos and a rum cake from Homecomin for dessert. All the restaurants (ok most) have to-go Windows. We'd prefer to dine around and enjoy the atmosphere than to dine at just one.

Also, I don't like a dining reservation the first night of our trip. I like to keep plans open. All too many times my kids want to hit the pool as soon as we get to the resort and there goes the evening!

We are blowing 18 deluxe credits on the Boathouse next month for lunch lol. I actually think most of the DS restaurants are more worthwhile than lots of the resort/park ones. So if your kids would like it, go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter