Disney Springs Hotels

carolina74

Earning My Ears
I need everyone's help. Doing a trip the last week in March with my two boys. They have never been to DW so want to make it the best I can. What is the best offsite hotel in Disney Springs? Looking to do park tickets for five days and want to be able to go to different parks daily. Driving down but need transportation advice to get to parks.

I am going to stay in May on the B Resort but I picked it because it was the cheapest, even more cheap than the Best Western and the Wyndham Garden (which are the 2 that are suppose to be the cheapest ones).

I had to change my dates, so previously I had the Doubletree as it was the cheapest on that date. Doubletree would be my first choice if prices are around the same because all rooms are suites with microwaves and a living room.

Just remember that all hotels (except the Double tree) have Resort Fees and I think all of them have parking fees as well so make sure to take that into consideration when budgeting.

We are headed down then, as well. Heads up, it's spring break, so book soon.
I like Doubletree, as well (WARM COOKIES!), but I just peeked and the rates seem high.
We like Spring Hill Suites and Holiday Inn Suites nearby.

If you find a great rate, you might want to call and ask if there is construction. Seems like every great deal during a peak period means you might have a jackhammer outside your window.
You may or may not care about it. I like to roll the dice! ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter