Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Hello. Quick question. Does any of the Marriott brand hotels in DS area qualify for FP+ at 60 days? Looking to be there Christmas time 2021

Thanks
I see that your question wasn’t answered on this thread but was wondering if you got any answers elsewhere. Like the poster above, now that ME or night time EMH aren’t offered, I’m looking to stay off site. I have some Marriott awards I need to use up so hoping one of them will qualify.

Hello. Quick question. Does any of the Marriott brand hotels in DS area qualify for FP+ at 60 days? Looking to be there Christmas time 2021

Thanks
I see that your question wasn’t answered on this thread but was wondering if you got any answers elsewhere. Like the poster above, now that ME or night time EMH aren’t offered, I’m looking to stay off site. I have some Marriott awards I need to use up so hoping one of them will qualify.

Sadly, none of the Disney Springs hotels listed in the first post on this thread are part of the Marriott chain (I checked through my Marriott profile just to be sure). However, the Swan and the Dolphin near Epcot ARE Marriott properties and I believe have the same extra perks, although they are pricey points-wise. If you have Chase points they all should be bookable on the Ultimate Rewards portal.

Does anyone know if these hotels will qualify for the 39 min early admission once that starts?

Is parking at the theme parks free if staying at a Disney Springs Hotel? TIA
No, it isn't. Free parking at the parks is only for guests at Disney owned hotels to the best of my knowledge.

Anyone know if Disney World Gateway Hotels would also qualify for perks such as getting a Park Pass as a "Resort Guest"? The Flamingo Crossings are close to Disney World and were added as Disney World Gateway Hotels on 2/10/21 ( https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/disney-adds-four-hotels-to-gateway-collection/ ), but it is not clear if they get perks or not.

I'm an Annual Passholder, so I can't use the Ticketholder Park Passes. Normally I stay on site, so I can use the Resort Guest Park Passes. If I stay offsite, I can only reserve 3 Park Passes at a time (and maybe even less if I already have a resort stay with Park Passes booked after that).

It sounds like if you book through Disney World's own website that you get perks - but if you book directly through lets say Marriott's website (they have 3 hotels in Flamingo Crossings), you don't.

I believe you need to use Marriott's website to earn Marriott points / status too so it wouldn't make sense to book through Disney's website if you're trying to utilize your Marriott status, earn points/nights or use points.

Last edited:
It sounds like if you book through Disney World's own website that you get perks - but if you book directly through lets say Marriott's website (they have 3 hotels in Flamingo Crossings), you don't.
People who book Disney hotels through Priceline are able to get a confirmation number from Disney and link their reservations to MDE, so maybe there’s a way to do the same with booking through Marriott. Come to think of it, can’t people who book S&D direct get numbers to link their reservations to MDE? I’m not sure.

People who book Disney hotels through Priceline are able to get a confirmation number from Disney and link their reservations to MDE, so maybe there’s a way to do the same with booking through Marriott. Come to think of it, can’t people who book S&D direct get numbers to link their reservations to MDE? I’m not sure.

For Swan and Dolphin - yes, even if you book directly through Marriott.com you can enter your Marriott provided reservation number and add it into MDE which then allows you to make a Park Pass reservation for a resort. Thats the same way it works for Disney Springs hotels (but obviously not through Marriott since there are no Disney Springs Marriott hotels).

I wasn't sure about Flamingo Crossings though since they were added to Disney World Gateway hotels but it doesn't explicitly say they will get perks.

Was anyone ever successfully in linking the Flamingo hotels with MDE? Disney chat seems to believe that these hotels get zero perks and will not link.

For Swan and Dolphin - yes, even if you book directly through Marriott.com you can enter your Marriott provided reservation number and add it into MDE which then allows you to make a Park Pass reservation for a resort. Thats the same way it works for Disney Springs hotels (but obviously not through Marriott since there are no Disney Springs Marriott hotels).

I wasn't sure about Flamingo Crossings though since they were added to Disney World Gateway hotels but it doesn't explicitly say they will get perks.

Does that work for any of the Good Neighbor Hotels listed on the Disney website? We have never stayed off-site before but are looking into it this time, but we buy tickets (offsite haha) and link them on MDE. Do you link the hotel confirmation number if you book through the click through links from Disney. I also can't tell if any perks are available except transportation.

Does that work for any of the Good Neighbor Hotels listed on the Disney website? We have never stayed off-site before but are looking into it this time, but we buy tickets (offsite haha) and link them on MDE. Do you link the hotel confirmation number if you book through the click through links from Disney. I also can't tell if any perks are available except transportation.

This is the list of hotels (same hotels that can get a Disney Park Pass for staying at a hotel also should get whatever perks when they return) - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/resorts/disney-park-pass-resort-hotels/

Most good Neighbor hotels are not included.

I can also confirm that my reservation number for a flamingo crossing hotel did not work.

If you book a Disney Gateway hotel as a package (includes Disney World tickets) through Disneyworld.com or through a travel agency, you may receive perks though.

I booked my vacation package trough Walt Disney world website, clearly says all mandatory fees by hotel, etc. are included in the price, I'm staying at B resort, does anybody know if they are gonna try to add the resort fee on top of what i paid?

I booked my vacation package trough Walt Disney world website, clearly says all mandatory fees by hotel, etc. are included in the price, I'm staying at B resort, does anybody know if they are gonna try to add the resort fee on top of what i paid?

I'd recommend calling Disney themselves (or chatting) and asking them directly.

If you book a Disney Gateway hotel as a package (includes Disney World tickets) through Disneyworld.com or through a travel agency, you may receive perks though.

I know it sounds strange, but I honestly didn't know if I had to buy a package, so I'm glad I saw this. Again, stupid moment on my part, but I honestly didn't know you could buy a Disney package for an off-site hotel. More for me to research.

Apologies if this has been asked already - I'm staying at the B Resort Hotel soon. How would I link this reservation to MDE? Do I need to have booked the B Hotel through Disney?

Apologies if this has been asked already - I'm staying at the B Resort Hotel soon. How would I link this reservation to MDE? Do I need to have booked the B Hotel through Disney?

Use your reservation/confirmation number from B Hotel and add it to MDE.

From the disneyworld.com website, click on My Disney Experience -> My Plans, click Add More Plans -> Link Reservations and Purchases -> Resort Reservation or Vacation Package -> type in your confirmation number, and your last name.

It sometimes takes 72 hours for Disney to recognize the reservation/confirmation number, so if it doesn't work right away - try it again in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter