Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2019: *No Packages Needed*

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by hiroMYhero, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Omarhs

Omarhs Earning My Ears

Okay booked yesterday directly with Disney and linked today no problems.. the ticket section is showing (4 theme park days remaining) twice for each guest and FP planning key card.. is that normal? After a lot of search I understand that the fp planning key card is to open the 60 days window when it hits the target date but 4 theme park tickets remaining twice is what I don’t understand.. anybody with a similar experience?

2. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

What is the number of ticket entitlements that you purchased with your package? The Key Card is what opens FP booking and your correct tickets will be picked up at the hotel upon arrival.

Were you able to price room-only and separate tickets? You don’t need a package to obtain the FP booking and EMH.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Omarhs

Omarhs Earning My Ears

We got the 5 days ticket

the difference is around 50$ per person but the benefit of buying the package for me is installments.. I divided the total amount on the months left and it ended up around 285 $/month which is pretty good

5. hiroMYhero

The tickets will eventually show up correctly.

As long as you have the linked Key Card, you can book FPs when your window opens.

6. G8r4evr

G8r4evr DIS Veteran

Is Holiday Inn LBV included? Not the one one Royal plaza drive?

7. hiroMYhero

From the Disney Springs Hotels website linked in the first post of this thread:
    Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs® Area

HopperFan likes this.
  8. cckp72

cckp72 Fairy In Training

Last minute trip so we ended up booking B Resort. We are about 45 days from our trip but it seems as though it will take 72 hours before I can link the reservation from B to my MDE account. Is that normal - anyone have it be able to link any quicker? Anxious to book the FP+s. TIA

Also - does B and/or WDW give a discount for Disability parking? I know Disney resorts were waiving the overnight parking fees for disabled guests but I am unaware of whether DSPrings resorts and the parks do the same.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  9. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

No and No.

We ask every time about the parking fee and it seems to be Orlando standard to not comp H/A parking. Which is why I was surprised Disney hotels are comping it (they did ours a few weeks ago). BUT Disney doesn't have enough H/A spots (they are legally compliant) for their guest demographic so my guess is if they charge me, they would need to increase those spots and at this point, not worth it.

Disney does not discount the theme park parking fee for H/A plates/cards. They do offer parking closer to the park entrance but if you get there late you will be in an overflow lot with a bit longer walk.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    cckp72 likes this.
  10. eeyoreali

eeyoreali Mouseketeer

I'm trying to look into pricing for Dc 1-13, 2019, but these places don't have that time opened up yet. Can anyone on here give me an estimate of how much per night it might cost? There would be 2 adults & 2 children in one room and 2 adults in a 2nd room.

Just trying to figure out if it's worth staying offsite place with perks instead of staying at a DVC.

11. CaLuCa

CaLuCa Mouseketeer

I just booked the Best Western for early January. I *thought* the EMH was throughout 2019, but the email I got after booking clearing states December 31, 2018. Does the EMH benefit end new year's or does it continue on for 2019?
    (This benefit is key for us as we get up early and like to rope drop. If they don't have it, I'll probably cancel and book somewhere else.)

12. hiroMYhero

This is from the Disney Springs Hotels website linked in Post#1:
    “Extra Magic Hours Benefit & 60-day Fastpass+ Service at the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels through 2019!”

You should call Best Western and let them know they haven’t updated their email confirmations.

13. osully

osully DIS Veteran

Finally got to book my hotel stay next year and of course my hotel booking confirmation # isn't linking! I booked yesterday morning so about 36 hours ago now. Hopefully it links in a week?

(Doubletree Disney Springs)

14. hiroMYhero

From the 1st post of this thread, reservation will link up between 24-72 hours. You really just need it to book your FPs 60 days out.

15. CaLuCa

CaLuCa Mouseketeer

thank you! I will let them know.

hiroMYhero likes this.
  16. osully

osully DIS Veteran

hiroMYhero likes this.
  17. pickypiratepete

pickypiratepete Earning My Ears

We have a package booked from 7/4-7/8 at Polynesian with 7 day tickets. We need to book another hotel for 7/8-7/11 to cover the rest of our trip. If we move offsite to one of these hotels, for these last 3 nights,how will booking fast passes work? Will I be able to book all my fast passes on the same day(60 days out from 7/4)or will I have to book for the second part of my stay a few days later(60 days before 7/8)? Thanks for any help.

18. hiroMYhero

Yes. DSprings Hotels are considered onsite for FP booking and onsite to onsite Split stays keep the FP booking window open.

See the FP FAQ Sticky’s Split Stay section on the Theme Parks board.

19. pickypiratepete

pickypiratepete Earning My Ears

Thank you!!

hiroMYhero likes this.
  20. monymony3471

monymony3471 DIS Veteran

We booked at stay this week at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista and we were charged a nightly hotel fee of $35.00. I thought you'd like the update.

21. hiroMYhero

Thank you for reporting the increase! The 1st post has been updated. :-)