Disney Springs Hotel

samandryanmom

Mouseketeer
We have Chase points that we're going to use for a trip the first week of May. The options I've seen on the Chase site are Wyndham Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn, and the Wyndham Garden Lake. I think all three are the road to Disney Springs. Is there one you would pick over the others? We won't have a car so we'll rely on Uber/Lyft. There's also Sheraton Vistana. They are all in the same point range. Which would you pick?

Several years ago we stayed at the Holiday Inn for one night before checking into our off site rental at Windsor Hills and it was fine.

Oh and it's just for my husband and myself.

I would verify that it is that Holiday Inn. There have been many advertising pieces that let one believe that but it was actually the one on 535 outside Disney Springs (by Vistana). Have not stayed there, never got a rate I wanted to pay.

I would not stay in Wyndham Garden rooms (in 5 story wings) they were painfully small. Verify that the Wyndham LBV rooms are in the tower. Have not stayed in it but heard they are much better.

B Resort is a boutique like style. Gets some mixed reviews but we have stayed about 6 times and never had an issue. An old hotel means big rooms (renovated) We've stayed in the patio rooms, lanai no view rooms, tower many times. Look at photos of the different styles. Love the patio rooms as you have an outdoor private space that gates out to pool deck. Our tower rooms always had sofabed so slept 5.

Sheraton Vistana we've stayed many times and we really enjoy having a large condo to stay in with kitchen and laundry. Resort style complex. BUT we have a car.

Disney Springs hotels allow walking to DS and many dining options if you are planning non-park time.

Not sure with Chase points but verify if you have to pay resort fees which all the DS hotels have.

Don't forget with Chase points you can transfer them to Hyatt and use them to book the Hyatt Grand Cypress for 12k points/night. Not sure how many points the others are pricing out as, but I've heard great things about the Grand and have been itching to stay there.

We stayed at Grand Cypress because of a lot of ads making it sound wonderful. Well, the pool is wonderful but the rooms are small and nothing special.

We stayed at a Wyndham within spitting distance of Disney Springs. It had a huge tower with a splash pad and things. The area we stayed was just a regular motel section which was kind of sad and boring. But the tower portion looked really neat.

We stayed at Grand Cypress because of a lot of ads making it sound wonderful. Well, the pool is wonderful but the rooms are small and nothing special.
We’ve stayed there a few times, room size was adequate for our needs. Appreciate they have balconies and many rooms with FW views. Not a fan of the parking there tho

Car or not, Sheraton Vistana is just a bit too far out of the way for my liking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter