Disney Springs Bar Food Restaurant

ande2428

Mouseketeer
Hey all! Within the last few months The DIS did a review at a restaurant at Disney Springs that Pete unexpectedly loved as it was just “bar food”. Does anyone remember the name of the restaurant as we want to add it to our list but I can’t find the video. Thanks!

I don't know what Pete reviewed, but City Works is a bar food restaurant that opened right before the parks closed. We've eaten there twice (and have reservations again next month) and absolutely loved it. You can reserve with Open Table

Would second City works. Great for a ballgame too as the wall is covered with TV's. Everything we have tried has been good. Tons of taps on the wall below the tv's too.

The Edison is pretty much bar food. No sports TV, but cheesy entertainment of live pop music sung in 1920's melodies by flapdancers! Food is good. Cool atmosphere.

I'm thinking it was probably City Works, but I'm a fan of some of the stuff they come up with at Jock's.

It was probably City Works, we went in June because of that review and it held up. Our table had the pork chop, the filet sliders, a spicy burger and a city works burger. Meal was amazing. Tried several beer flights. Great food and had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter