Disney spring recommendations?

akayf

Mouseketeer
We are driving to Legoland from NJ in August. Since we plan on making a stop at Disney Springs on our way down. We take 2 days to drive since we stay overnight in SC. Based on previous trips, we should get to Disney Springs anytime between 3-5 depending on how early we leave from SC.

I’m trying to decide if I should try for an ADR around 6 or if we should just get a quick service dinner. We do have kids, age 11 and 8 but I’ll not concerned about them. They are not picky eaters and are used to eating out.

Or are we better off stopping at Disney Springs on the way home for a late breakfast/early lunch?

Some of the Disney Springs restaurants are available to book through Open Table. You can cancel or adjust same day without a penalty. Or you can just go with a counter service restaurant?

Some of the Disney Springs restaurants are available to book through Open Table. You can cancel or adjust same day without a penalty. Or you can just go with a counter service restaurant?

^^This!

If you are concerned that you won't make the reservation, I would book via opentable which does not require a credit card hold and you can cancel last minute without penalty if need be. Raglan Road is a lot of fun. We also enjoy Morimoto Asia and the Boathouse. There are a ton of great QS, too. Or, you could simply wing it. When you see what time you will arrive, go on opentable to see what is available or simply stop for QS if none of the TS you like are available. We have never had issue getting same-day opentable reservations in DS.

My slight reluctance for a sit down meal is are we going to feel like eating there after being in the car for 2 days.

DH really wants to try Homecoming but there are currently no ADRs available(I have an alert set plus I’ll keep checking)

What restaurants also use open table?

We love Raglan Road and we use OpenTable for it because we can get tables closer to the time we want through OpenTable compare to through Disney.

For the second post you asked: The restaurants that use OpenTable
Raglan Road
Jaleo
STK - Orlando
Wine Bar George
The Boathouse
Paddlefish
Terralina Crafted Italian
Morimoto Asia
Paradiso 37
The Edison
Bongos Cuban Cafe
Enzo's Hideaway
Maria & Enzo's
Planet Hollywood
Splitsville Restaurant (at the bowling alley)
House of Blues
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
(and several throughout the resort)

Never mind! I just sent DH the menu for Polite Pig snd he’s sold!!! Planning on late lunch/early dinner there.
We love Polite Pig, eat there every visit. The BBQ is yummy, but the sides are phenomenal! We get one order of meat and a bunch of the different sides. Sometimes we get 2 orders of crispy brussel sprouts with whiskey caramel, they are that good.

I've heard Polite Pig is good. We are trying The Edison Friday night for the first time. House of Blues is good as well.

For CS, Earl of Sandwich is always my pick. I did try the food trucks last time we were at Disney Springs and it was pretty good. Go the taco trio.

I like House of Blues and Raglan Road. Good Food at both. House of Blues has outdoor seating area and occasional entertainment. RR has music with step dancers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter