Disney spinney light toy thingys....where to buy?

mommyof2boys1girl

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine...
Ok, I have had many people recommend that I pre-purchase a very popular Disney park toy - light up spinney things. We have one (bought at a garage sale when ds was in his 'Buzz crazy" stage), so I sort of know what they look like. But my question is, where can I buy one (other than at DL, of course!):confused3 I've searched on ebay - came up with nothin. Also nothing at the disney store online. Am I looking in the wrong place, using the wrong search words (spin, light, disney, etc...) what??

Can someone please help me out here? I KNOW for a fact that once my kids see other kids with them, we will have to buy 3:eek: , and since i am pretty cheap when it comes to kids toys, I imagine that will give me heart palpitations!! I would much rather spend the money one something else, and purchase them for cheaper elsewhere. Can anyone help me by telling me where to look?

Thanks,
Carm

I know they have them at the Disney Store, I almost had to buy ds one last week while we were there. I told him he had to wait until Disneyland. Because no matter what I do, he's going to want one when he sees them in Disneyland, but he won't want the one we get anywhere else, he's picky like that.

Disney store and they had quite a few on clearance last week, under $5. Good luck.princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!