Disney special Fall offers

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Winchester24, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Winchester24

Winchester24 Earning My Ears

So I'd been watching the website here and there in hopes that a Fall offer would come up and one did a few weeks ago! Yay! But it sold out in our resort. Boooooo. It was the 20% rooms offer, and when I called they said I should keep checking because they may release more offers in the next couple of months. Anyone know what these offers will be? I know they tend to release dining and room offers throughout the year, but I am doubting it will be a dining offer considering we are going during F&W. Just curious to see what I should be looking out for!

2. StacyStrong

StacyStrong Mouseketeer

I think you may have missed the boat on offers for the fall.

gottalovepluto likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. DCLPrincess

DCLPrincess Gone to the Dark Side

They do still have fall offers available, free dining and room discounts. The rooms/resorts that are available change periodically so keep checking and your resort might become available. That's how I got free dining.

5. yankebabie

yankebabie DIS Veteran

I agree. Keep checking. When we booked Poly for Sept we couldn’t get any deals. But just last week I got room discount that brought my bill down $700.

dbb727 and DCLPrincess like this.
  6. StacyStrong

StacyStrong Mouseketeer

To clarify, I don't think any NEW offers will be announced, but a room on an existing offer may open up.

gottalovepluto likes this.
  7. Winchester24

Winchester24 Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone! The CM I spoke to said they will be releasing more offers in the next 2 months, I suppose that could mean they will be adding more rooms on the current discount. I will keep checking, it would have saved us $600, I'm so bummed! She also mentioned checking super close to our arrival date because they get DVC cancellations frequently and may be able to put us in one at a discount. I hope that tidbit helps someone else!