Disney special Fall offers

Winchester24

Mouseketeer
So I'd been watching the website here and there in hopes that a Fall offer would come up and one did a few weeks ago! Yay! But it sold out in our resort. Boooooo. It was the 20% rooms offer, and when I called they said I should keep checking because they may release more offers in the next couple of months. Anyone know what these offers will be? I know they tend to release dining and room offers throughout the year, but I am doubting it will be a dining offer considering we are going during F&W. Just curious to see what I should be looking out for!

They do still have fall offers available, free dining and room discounts. The rooms/resorts that are available change periodically so keep checking and your resort might become available. That's how I got free dining.

Thanks everyone! The CM I spoke to said they will be releasing more offers in the next 2 months, I suppose that could mean they will be adding more rooms on the current discount. I will keep checking, it would have saved us $600, I'm so bummed! She also mentioned checking super close to our arrival date because they get DVC cancellations frequently and may be able to put us in one at a discount. I hope that tidbit helps someone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter