Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
2022 D23 Expo Reveals:

Funko x Loungefly at D23 Expo 2022 – Everything You Need To Know

Vinyl SODA: Disney: Donald Duck with flocked CHASE
1660683786007.png

Vinyl SODA: Disney: Mickey Philharmagic with diamond glitter CHASE.
1660683862664.png

Funko Tee: D23 - Fan T-shirt
1660683916860.png

Shared Retail Locations for Exclusive Product. Check out our blog for more information!
1660683970711.png

Unable to visit D23 Expo this year?
If so, you can still try to purchase your favorite exclusives on Funko.com and Loungefly.com when they go live at 6 AM PT on Friday September 9th.

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
Reminder:

shopDisney

Electric news. Even more spectacular MagicBand+ fun arriving August 17th at 7 a.m. PT. (10AM ET)
1660590239102.png

Twitter

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
Is MSEP called Disney's Electrical Light Parade in WDW??

No, it was never actually official called that, but it is more of an archaic internal name that was used for it early on. I have heard it referred to as such. It is always "Electrical Parade" even when not run on Main Street, such as in Tokyo (Dreamlights) or when it was run in California Adventure. It is a weird choice for the Magic Band though - very obscure.

starlite_

DIS Veteran
No, it was never actually official called that, but it is more of an archaic internal name that was used for it early on. I have heard it referred to as such. It is always "Electrical Parade" even when not run on Main Street, such as in Tokyo (Dreamlights) or when it was run in California Adventure. It is a weird choice for the Magic Band though - very obscure.

I want it but at the same time it feels like it was translated via google translate and I find it very very weird. :rotfl: