Disney Ships are Classy!

Ive actually done 2 Carnival Cruises and they were..just ok..I guess its the level of service you get from Disney that makes the higher cost worth it to me. That and Im a huge Disney anything fan..LOL

Ive actually done 2 Carnival Cruises and they were..just ok..I guess its the level of service you get from Disney that makes the higher cost worth it to me. That and Im a huge Disney anything fan..LOL

We would agree with you 100%. We have done 3 Carnival cruises before we ever experienced Disney. Now we stick with Disney. Love, love, love DCL.:lovestruc

Dumb question....where do you watch them online leaving the port?

the disney ships are classy the pain on some of the other ships are terrible i wonder what are they thinking with the diffent colors and patterns they just spell tacky.:scared1::scared1:

We also live in Charleston but will gladly drive to P.C to board a DCL ship!!

Hi neighbor! :flower3: (and I agree! That says a LOT that people would rather drive 7 hours to cruise with DCL instead of choosing to cruise out of our own city with Carnival.)

:confused3:confused3:confused3REALLY:confused3:confused3 everyone loves to bash Carnival especially those that have never cruised with them :(

And even some that have sailed on Carnival 3 times will also bash them. :rolleyes:

:eek:
Yes, we did sail Carnival 3 times and I didn't bash them. We just hadn't discovered Disney at that time.
So glad that you have. I saw a princess once while i was in seattle and even though the ship was painted a decent color it sleemed verry dulll:scared1:

As long as a cruise ship takes me where I want to go at a price I'm willing to pay, what others think of its appearance is irrelevant to me. Disney has beautiful ships, but that won't get me to sail on them if they charge up to twice as much as the competition.

:eek:So glad that you have. I saw a princess once while i was in seattle and even though the ship was painted a decent color it sleemed verry dulll:scared1:

Thats because you didn't go inside! Also remember the Princess ships go to Glacier Bay NOT DCL ! You just missed a major attraction ..... :rotfl:

DSC08386.jpg
a2.jpg

As long as a cruise ship takes me where I want to go at a price I'm willing to pay, what others think of its appearance is irrelevant to me. Disney has beautiful ships, but that won't get me to sail on them if they charge up to twice as much as the competition.

I second That !

12 Night Cruise balcony Celebrity under $3000 on new ship with insurance and fees! NO NOT Carnival :lmao::lmao::lmao:

hhhhhj.jpg

Same shipyard and same time as as DCL Fantasy ! Fantasy on Left!

38888.jpg
999999.jpg

I second That !

12 Night Cruise balcony Celebrity under $3000 on new ship with insurance and fees! NO NOT Carnival :lmao::lmao::lmao:

hhhhhj.jpg

Same shipyard and same time as as DCL Fantasy ! Fantasy on Left!

38888.jpg
999999.jpg

I'll be on the Silhouette for a 12-night Med cruise in May. :woohoo:

You get what you pay for.
We LOVE DCL, they are better on many fronts.
But we can't afford to be exclusive. Carnival is a decent 2nd choice. Just did a RCCL, and I think I like Carnival better.

You get what you pay for.
We LOVE DCL, they are better on many fronts.
But we can't afford to be exclusive. Carnival is a decent 2nd choice. Just did a RCCL, and I think I like Carnival better.

Yep - all the "free" soda you want! :rotfl2:

Here we go...... Again.....

The experience once aboard is a totally different question from the look of the ships.

I think even a hardened Carnival cruiser can't say their ship's look as good as the Magic class DCL ship's.

Let's all be friends and admire the DCL ship's and appreciate that whilst some of Carnival's ship's are down right pig ugly, they are stepping they're game up, but still have a long way to go to be beautiful ships?

Ex Techie :)

Here we go...... Again.....

The experience once aboard is a totally different question from the look of the ships.

I think even a hardened Carnival cruiser can't say their ship's look as good as the Magic class DCL ship's.

Let's all be friends and admire the DCL ship's and appreciate that whilst some of Carnival's ship's are down right pig ugly, they are stepping they're game up, but still have a long way to go to be beautiful ships?

Ex Techie :)

You're right - it's what's inside that counts!

Carnival ships don't look that bad, IMO. There aren't the classiest ships ever but have you seen the NCL Epic?! now thats the UGLIEST thing I have ever seen! :scared1:

Like others say, you get what you pay for.

Carnival ships don't look that bad, IMO. There aren't the classiest ships ever but have you seen the NCL Epic?! now thats the UGLIEST thing I have ever seen!

Like others say, you get what you pay for.

I don't care for the Epic's rear end, and yet - I have 2 cruises booked on it in 2013!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter