Disney Sea 20th anniversary...how to book packages?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
It seems that the 20th anniversary has given me the final push to organize a trip to TDR in 2022 lol..

So far.. it would be a solo trip, in July-Aug because I want to catch the summer fireworks festivals as well.

Can I book a Disney package using Hilton Bay or the others in the area? Or those are restricted to the Disney hotels?

My concern is the short window and availability to secure Disney ones.. then I am thinking on doing a booking at Hilton with cancellation options just in case...

As will be solo trip and the package is for 2 pax min, does it mean that I can pay for it and receive all the fastpasses,? Or will I receive only mines?

Another question... do you know if rhe package can include one night atMiracosta and one night at Disneyland? Or both nights have to be in the same hotel?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I book a Disney package using Hilton Bay or the others in the area? Or those are restricted to the Disney hotels? Unknown. You used to be able to, but they’re not currently selling packages to overseas tourists. Domestic package sales will reopen tomorrow and those are going to be restricted to TDR hotels.

My concern is the short window and availability to secure Disney ones.. then I am thinking on doing a booking at Hilton with cancellation options just i case... but can I secure already the package? I don’t know if I’m understanding correctly but no, you can’t book a package for 2022 right now.

As will be solo trip and the package is for 2 pax min, does it mean that I can pay for it and receive all the fastpasses,? Or will I receive only mines? You would get all of them.

Another question... do you know if rhe package can include one night atMiracosta and one night at Disneyland? Or both nights have to be in the same hotel? Has to be the same hotel.

Can I book a Disney package using Hilton Bay or the others in the area? Or those are restricted to the Disney hotels? Unknown. You used to be able to, but they’re not currently selling packages to overseas tourists. Domestic package sales will reopen tomorrow and those are going to be restricted to TDR hotels.

My concern is the short window and availability to secure Disney ones.. then I am thinking on doing a booking at Hilton with cancellation options just i case... but can I secure already the package? I don’t know if I’m understanding correctly but no, you can’t book a package for 2022 right now.

As will be solo trip and the package is for 2 pax min, does it mean that I can pay for it and receive all the fastpasses,? Or will I receive only mines? You would get all of them.

Another question... do you know if rhe package can include one night atMiracosta and one night at Disneyland? Or both nights have to be in the same hotel? Has to be the same hotel.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter