Disney Rewards Chase Visa discount

pArKsFaN

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this was already posted, I tried to look and don’t see it mentioned yet. 20-25% off Dec 12-24 if you have this card👍

Only the last 4 days of my trip qualified so they told me I can’t utilize it. If your trip falls within these dates it’s worth checking, more hotels than the ones mentioned are still available. I was so stoked my room category at POFQ was showing the discount before I called!

Attachments

• 42F9F68C-FFFF-4724-8837-B620AD51C592.jpeg
    42F9F68C-FFFF-4724-8837-B620AD51C592.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 82
can you rearrange the trip and make it a split stay to take advantage of the discount? Probably not the most efficient if you weren’t planning on something like that, but just a thought.

It’s probably possible, but I have tickets on that reservation too. Although I can probably keep those on the first 5 days and do room only on the rest. It would save $49/night from what I can tell. Thx!

It’s probably possible, but I have tickets on that reservation too. Although I can probably keep those on the first 5 days and do room only on the rest. It would save $49/night from what I can tell. Thx!
Yw. I used that discount last winter. Saved a ton!
The only thing I’d caution, if you do decide on a split stay and stay at the same resort, you may still have to switch rooms. I’m not sure how that part would work out, but you should be able to store luggage at the front desk if the split day is a park day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter