Disney Rewards Cards

nikkistevej

DIS Veteran
I have about $150.00 in Disney visa rewards cards(there are 5), can I go to the Disney store, combine them and get 1 Disney gift card so I don't have all 5?

I have about $150.00 in Disney visa rewards cards(there are 5), can I go to the Disney store, combine them and get 1 Disney gift card so I don't have all 5?

Your best bet would be to do it online. Doing it at an actual store seems to be hit or miss. Some stores will not allow you to use redemption cards to buy gift cards. How on Earth did you end up with 5 separate cards? :rotfl: In case you didn't know, they are reloadable. One card can last you over a year. They do expire, also, so make sure you check the date on the bottom. I hope they are all still good! Good luck! :goodvibes

Your best bet would be to do it online. Doing it at an actual store seems to be hit or miss. Some stores will not allow you to use redemption cards to buy gift cards. How on Earth did you end up with 5 separate cards? :rotfl: In case you didn't know, they are reloadable. One card can last you over a year. They do expire, also, so make sure you check the date on the bottom. I hope they are all still good! Good luck! :goodvibes

Well DH and I each had one, then we lost them for a while, :rotfl:so we ordered new ones, then we found the others, and 1 is an actual Disney gc, not a reward one. LOL It only has like $5 on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter