Disney Rewards Card

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
For anyone who has sent out for their Disney Rewards Card from their Disney Visa, how long did it take for you to get it? And where can I find the number to call to order mine?

BeckWhy said:
For anyone who has sent out for their Disney Rewards Card from their Disney Visa, how long did it take for you to get it? And where can I find the number to call to order mine?

I would log into the Web-sight then the first Mickey is for rewards .You can order card and do transfer while looking at points avail.

It took about 2 weeks when I ordered mine in the earlier part of the year.

Sorry don't have the number but it should be on the back of your Visa they can help you.

tmt martins said:
I would log into the Web-sight then the first Mickey is for rewards .You can order card and do transfer while looking at points avail.

It took about 2 weeks when I ordered mine in the earlier part of the year.

Sorry don't have the number but it should be on the back of your Visa they can help you.

When you say transfer? What do you mean? Does that mean after I get my card I can add more rewards to it after I have it?

You can transfer more rewards to the card 10 at a time until the card expires which I think is in 1 year.

I ordered my card on 7/3. I was told that it would ship on 7/6 and should arrive on 7/13. I received it on 7/10.

I used this number: 1-800-300-8575.

My card expires on 12/07.

You can either go to www.chase.com/disney to transfer more rewards or call them.

BeckWhy said:
When you say transfer? What do you mean? Does that mean after I get my card I can add more rewards to it after I have it?

As others have said yes.

When you get your card I think you have to transfer 20 min points .

The cards do expire ( as well as any points on that card) on the following DEC. ( So if you order your card today that card as well as points left on that card will expire on DEC of 07 )

Your points in your account can be kept their for I think 5 years .

So you order your card with the 20 points then when your card arrives you check your balance and transfer what you want right before you leave ( You can even do this by phone while your there ). That way you have all of the points you want on the card right before you leave.

Just make sure you are going to use the card before the expire date as you can't transfer them back into your account or to a new card.

We even did a separate card for DD so I had 2 cards with the same expire date she thought she was a big girl charging when she was 10 a few years back.

Now I just get 1 card and apply it to our room charges when they hit that balance thats on the card .this way we just use our room keys for everything and I know I wiped the balance entirely on it.

The web-sight is very easy to navigate around to check balances and do the transfers As well as keep up to date on what specials and discounts they are offering at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter