Disney Reward Dollars

stina

Maximum Magic Maker
Hi,

I'll be using my Disney Reward Dollars for the first time. The brochure says they are good for use at most places at Disney World and Disney Cruise Line (among other places). Does anyone know if there is any restricted use at Walt Disney World? Can I use my Reward Dollars like cash at all retail outfits?

Thanks,
stina ::MinnieMo

We used ours anywhere and everywhere in the parks, from CS restaurants, to gift stores, to Mickey bars from a cart. No problem at all~

Thank you so much for letting me know! Now I know to transfer a bunch over to my rewards card.

Thanks!!!!

stina :wave2:

These rewards are great...and will save you a ton of money as well...

disneygirlatheart said:
Can you use them for purchases on disneyshopping? Thanks

Yes you can use them at disneyshopping.

You CANNOT, however, use them to order from WDW Mail order. At least that's what they told me when I called to order a Pal Mickey. (Not sure what the difference is, it looks just like a credit card.)

I'm planning on giving the CM my Disney Rewards card (as well as my credit card) when I check in so I can just charge everything back to my room! I was told that they will charge everything against my Rewards card first and then my credit card when that runs out. :thumbsup2

abeyst said:
Yes you can use them at disneyshopping.

You CANNOT, however, use them to order from WDW Mail order. At least that's what they told me when I called to order a Pal Mickey. (Not sure what the difference is, it looks just like a credit card.)
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!