Disney Resort Picture of the Day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007disney005-1.jpg

the cool thing about your picture is that the water splashes from the pool look as though they are splashing out of one of the buckets.

thanks for sharing

DisGal
:cool2:

I'm using Photo Explosion SE. To see even more what this great program can do, check out some of the pictures over on the Edited (fun) picture of the day thread in Theme Parks.
Considering I picked this program up at a yard sale for .50 cents (it actually came with two other programs as well - Print Artist Gold 21 - another awesome program, and a scrap-booking program that never worked) I think I more than got my money's worth. :thumbsup2
It really is a good program that is easy to use (although there are a few advanced features that I'm still trying to figure out). If you're looking for a good photo editing program, I highly recommend it.

Port Orleans Riverside. This is the quiet pool in Alligator Bayou:
riversidequietpool2-1.jpg

riversidequietpool-1.jpg

that was the quiet pool across from our room. I just loved that pool, and most of the time we had it to ourselves. Thanks for the photo!

that was the quiet pool across from our room. I just loved that pool, and most of the time we had it to ourselves. Thanks for the photo!

No problem, glad you enjoyed it! POR is a beautiful resort, our first stay on site at WDW, we hope to return there one day!

OKW DVC sign

IMG_0552.jpg

This is always nostalgic for me as this is the first thing we saw on our first trip to WDW. We had always been to Disneyland all of our lives and in 1996 we were in our early 40's and arrived in Orlando at night. We came in on the "Central Florida Greenway" and after seeing some of the developement we were suddenly surrounded by dark forest and saw our first purple sign. We came to an off ramp to the road I wanted and there was the OKW water tower. Even though I had researched the trip (too much) and new all about the layout it was so exciting to realize how different (and huge) WDW was going to be compared to DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter