Disney Resort Babysitter's for almost 3 year old??

Rebeccapaige!

Been to disney 13 times!!
hi, I'm thinking of hiring a babysitter for Hailey for a night so Paige and I can go off and have a little fun ourselves mostly so I can take Paige on the rides we can't go on with Hailey. Does disney recommend or have babysitter for a just under three child? have any of you had experiences with this age? or should I just skip this all together and just do things my younger one can do as well? thanks
Becky, Paige (dd5) and Hailey (dd2 1/2)

ME, ME, ME, PICK ME!!! ;)

Seriously, I wouldn't fool with a babysitter. Just do the things that all of you can do together. Just my opinion.

I wouldn't bother with a sitter. If you are going to the MK then your 2.5 yr old can ride 99% of the rides that your 5 yr old can. I'm taking my 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and 10 month old twins to MK and we're going on everything except the couple of rollercoasters that they aren't tall enough for.

HI, Disney list kids night out ( I think that's what it's called) on their interal TV. We used them at the end of sept for my 4 & 2 1/2 year old. I was really happy with the service. Our sitters name was Ken and he was fabulous and I would feel totally comfortable using him again. He also works for Disney part time as Goofy (kinda of fun to say Goofy watched my boys). I was a little nervous about this and asked alot of questions before I booked but would not hesitate to use them again!!!! It was well worth it for the night out!!!!!

Although I don't have a suggestion for you, I think it's a great idea to spend time with each one of your children individually. I have twin DD's age 8 and they always remember the times that my DH and I spend with each one by themselves. They need that "alone" time with you!!

And, from what it sounds there are some pretty cool options for your almost 3 year old!!

My hairdresser has taken both of her DD's to WDW individually and it's kind of like a rite of passage for them!! Just the two of them together!! I think it's a great idea!!

What ever you do.....have an awesomely Magic time at the World!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter