Disney Quest - What ages??

lizzie64

<font color=purple>Clay is my man!<br><font color=
We bypassed Disney Quest on our last visit, but with 2 15 year olds, thought they might like it.

However, along with the teenagers, we have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Is there anything there for them as well. If not , I'm afraid we'll have to bypass it again.

thanks for your help

The two 15 year olds will have a blast!!!!

The younger ones may like the computer games, arcade games. Some of "rides" that they may enjoy are the Pirates ride, Giant Pin ball game and also the Pirate ship battle.

Go early and do these first so that you do not need to stand in line.

Have fun.

The two 15yr olds would love it! The other two probably wouldn't find enough to do there to make it worth while. I've heard reports that the older kids tend to run over or take over and the little ones are too intimidated.

You could let the 15yr olds go, while you took the younger ones shopping at the toys storys, see a movie, etc., then meet up later. Warning, the older one could probably spend hours on hours there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter