Disney Quest Voucher???

I'm really excited about this because we're always wanted to try it but didn't want to pay the admission price. Do you use you're room key to get it or do you just print out the voucher. I'm curious because my parents have no intrest in going and they will have 2 admissions. There are 4 of us so I wondered if we could use there vouchers so we could all get in for free. :confused3

The vouchers will be in your packet that you receive 30 days out, just like the other vouchers.

Can we use the vouchers for kids and have the adults go in and not play or pay anything?

Sure, I don't see why not. You can also let them stay at DQ and you can go over and do some shopping or go to one of the restaurants while you are waiting for them. There is plenty to do right around DQ.

Can we use the vouchers for kids and have the adults go in and not play or pay anything?

I don't know how these vouchers work, but I assume they are worth 2 regular addmissions for 2 individual people. We have been buying Water Fun and More for years and going to Disney Quest every trip with our 3 children. When you enter, each person must have their own ticket to enter. It is like entering a major theme park on a smaller scale, i.e. slide ticket through, scan finger, go through turnstile. HTH!:goodvibes

If you are asking if the adults can go in without buying a ticket because they won't be playing anything, the answer is no.

Anyone going into DisneyQuest has to have purchased admission (or have a voucher) even if they don't play anything.

If your kids are old enough you could do as suggested above - let them go in and play and you go shopping.

Would the vouchers be included in an annual passolder dining package room?

I don't think so. I think it's only for regular package bookings. Room only reservations don't get them. Do you get the booklet in the mail 30 days before you arrive like the normal package bookings do?

If no, then it wouldn't be included. That's where the vouchers are. You can call and ask them to check the components included in your package to see.

Missytara said:
Again, you receive two vouchers per room, for one day at Disney Quest.

No matter what package you book, as long as it is a package, that is part of the extras that you receive as part of the MYW package.

But yes, if you bought WPAM option, then you have tickets for everyone. The two vouchers would be of no use, unless you you use up all your WPAM options and still want to back to DQ.

checked my detailed confirmation and it shows no DQ vouchers for our May 2013.

Maybe because i booked in JUly 2012???

Would the vouchers be included in an annual passolder dining package room?

I just booked a solo trip using the AP discount and added the QSDP. My reservation shows two admissions to DQ even though my reservation/Dining Plan is only for one.

Hope this helps!

I also got two vouchers yesterday in my welcome packet. Not sure if they were for admission or to simply use inside. 407-W-DISNEY had no idea as well haha.

No, if your kids are not old enough to go in unattended then at least one adult will need to purchase an admission ticket to go in and supervise. There's no going in and not playing...but you wouldn't both have to go, but you couldn't switch off either. It would have to be one or the other. Whoever goes has to do it for the whole time. Sorry... :(

I recently received my packet for a trip I have planned this week and noticed the DQ vouchers. I booked two trips in 2012 and have booked trips every year for the past ten years and have never received DQ vouchers. We will certainly take advantage of these vouchers as we have never been before. Never really found the time!! Even having to buy one additional ticket since there are three of us, won't be too bad. Can't wait. Leaving tonight!!

MikeinBoston said:
I also got two vouchers yesterday in my welcome packet. Not sure if they were for admission or to simply use inside. 407-W-DISNEY had no idea as well haha.

These are two vouchers for admission. Enjoy!

What is disney quest, is everything free once your inside or do you have to pay extra for everything you do inside.

shpdem said:
What is disney quest, is everything free once your inside or do you have to pay extra for everything you do inside.

This thread would be better answered on the Theme Parks, Attractions & Strategies board at this point and I'm going to move it there.

shpdem said:

Just about everything is included. I think there are some photo booths that you can pay for, but all the major stuff is covered by admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter