Disney Princesses

tigger300686

<font color=darkorchid>dlp board guaranteed to mak
Can anyone tell if there are any meet and greets' for the disney princesses? i think i remember seeing some princesses when i went last time but cant remember for sure.

I know you can have the prince and princess meal but i think its too pricey and the meal doesnt really appeal. But my niece really wants to see the princesses and have a photo.

Also as we going over xmas season belles village with be there, what is this and does she make many appearances?

I think it depends when you are going.
I haven't been at Christmas, so I don't know if the princess meet n greets still go on at the Castle stage every morning. They were there when we were there early this month, but they weren't when we were there in February (it was the main characters, Daisy n Donald, Minnie n Mickey etc).

Elaine

Ask at City Hall, they should be able to tell you where & when, if they are still doing it:goodvibes

sleeping beauty was about in fantasyland last month with prince philip, but there are never any gaurantees... best to just check when u arrive :)
D.

Princess & Princesses did regular meet and greets on castle stage last week, they are also on the last 2 floats in the once upon a dream parade, so if you watch the parade from near small world you'll see the princesses get off and dance. But must admit, although the meal is expensive it was by far the best way to meet the princesses, they spent lots of time with my dd, teaching her to curtsy and dance etc it really was magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter