Disney Princess/Star Wars Happy Meal coming soon

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Beginning April 6th McDonald's will start a new Happy Meal featuring Disney Princess and Star Wars. According to Youtube the Disney Princess toys are gonna be princess figures with a mini playset while Star Wars toys will be the boys toys and will replace the current McDonald's Happy Meal of Raya And The Last Dragon. My mom and I are so excited about this new promotion that we plan to get ourselves a lot of Happy Meals when this promotion starts. So head to McDonald's April 6th to learn more

I called my McDonald's to ask about this promotion and they told me that they hadn't recieved the toys yet and they are still giving out Raya toys but Mom and I hope to try again tomorrow to see if they got them

Hopefully Mom and I will get our hands on this new Happy Meal tomorrow. Because when I called my McDonald's the other day they told me that tomorrow the Happy Meal promotion will start. Also when I looked up more info on the Disney Princess Happy Meal toys I learned that there will be a total of eight toys and Snow White will be the first toy also the playset pieces can connect to become a castle. As for the Star Wars toys also being released I cannot recall how many they will be but I do know that a Yoda toy is the third toy. I hope Mom and I have good luck tomorrow
Wish us luck

I got McDonald's today and my McDonald's finally debuted the Disney Princess/Star Wars Happy Meal today and I was able to get my first toy which was the Mulan toy and the Mulan figure is really cute and is the size of the Hasbro Disney Princess figurines and as I mentioned in my previous post the playset does connect to form a castle via a connector slot on the side of the playset. Mom wasn't able to get herself a Star Wars Happy Meal but I was really lucky today

I got McDonald's today and got the Ariel figurine set in my Happy Meal today and it's so cute and we connected to the Mulan set but it was hard for Dad at first to get it but he did it anyway. Dad was also trying to get a Star Wars Happy Meal for Mom but the only Star Wars toy that McDonald's was giving out was Darth Vader and no Yoda. Also is there a Luke Skywalker toy in the Star Wars Happy Meal set as well? Because I do know that there's a Rey toy but haven't seen a Luke Skywalker toy yet

I'm still collecting these cute Happy Meal toys and I got the Belle playset which is the sixth toy in the Disney Princess Happy Meal series and the seventh toy is Tiana's playset but I haven't gotten my hands on any Star Wars toys yet but hope to soon

Pucture for reference... very cute!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-062546_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210417-062546_Chrome.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 8

I got the Moana Happy Meal toy but my McDonald's did not have the Tiana toy. My mom also got a Happy Meal too and she got a double Belle but I hope McDonald's has the Tiana toy soon

I finally got a Star Wars toy in my Happy Meal today "which was the only toys McDonald's had and the toy I got was the Chewbacca and what the Star Wars Happy Meal toys do is that they are disc throwers and they look amazing similar to the Discs Of Tron. I did learn out of all the Princess Happy Meal Toys the two most hard to get toys are the Jasmine and Tiana toys. Has your McDonald's given them out yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!