Disney Port Orleans

snuggles0124

Earning My Ears
I am planning on a Trip September 17-22, Just wonder If I book my Stay Now & the Fall rates come out will
they Discount my Room Rates, Are Should I wait until The Fall Rates come Out. This will be our first
Time Staying On Disney Property

If you want to book ADR's at 180+10, then book someplace with doable rack rates before 6 months in advance. Also, if you want a particular resort or room type regardless of discounts, book as soon as possible. Then upgrade to the resort/room that you want when the discounts become available.

I know that I booked prior to the current discount but was able to rebook the room with the discount

Beautiful resort! I "liked" in agreement.
That being said it's a Large resort... so if inclined and you d prefer a certain area... i.e. Preferred , I'd book it at first chance. It's the only way we ll stay at POR. (Awesome location within resort)
Enjoy!

Over the years we have done that many times, When discounts come out call reservations and ask them if you can apply discount, they have never refused us..P.S. Call as soon as they come out, they are still first come first served theres only so many...

I've done a lot of research on Mousesavers to see when discounts historically come out and am waiting myself for July discounts to be announced. However, as the posters above said, you can apply the discount after it comes up once you've booked. In the past, I've just put down the deposit for the package and rebooked once a good discount came out. It was seamless.

If you book now and a discount comes out, you would need to call or modify your booking online. The discount won't be applied automatically and there is no guarantee your resort and room category will be available at the discount. If you will only go with a discount, I would wait until the discounts are released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter