Disney/Pixar "Up" - Can't wait!

KrazyKat4DIS

Mouseketeer
So the reviews are in, and it is getting smashing reviews! YAY :cool1:

I am so excited because DBF and I got tickets to see it opening night at the El Capitain in Hollywood. There's a stage show too. It should be a lot of fun.

I have a friend who works for ABC and she got to see it already and said it was really good. Can't wait! :dancer:

Anyone else going opening night?

So the reviews are in, and it is getting smashing reviews! YAY :cool1:

I am so excited because DBF and I got tickets to see it opening night at the El Capitain in Hollywood. There's a stage show too. It should be a lot of fun.

I have a friend who works for ABC and she got to see it already and said it was really good. Can't wait! :dancer:

Anyone else going opening night?

We're going to the El Capitan too! Probably the Saturday after it opens.

I love Pixar anything, so I was guessing it would be really good! :banana:

I know Pixar has never disappointed me. I love your Avatar because I thought Wall-E was soooo cute.

I don't do ANY movie opening night anymore. We went to one of the Spiderman movies opening night and DBF was assaulted in the theater!!!!! So nope, no openers for us. But yes, we do all want to see it, not sure if DBF and I will tho, we may let Gpa take the girls to this one. :)

We were trying to figure out how to do the opening morning show with the character breakfast at the sodashop, but it would have meant checking out of the hotel and just leaving our vacation behind 12 hours early...plus figuring out how to get there...so I've decided that we really don't need to do that. Even though it would have been awesome.

I can't wait, too! So excited to take my kids to this one! I think I'm more excited about the new Pixar short, than the movie itself!

I know Pixar has never disappointed me. I love your Avatar because I thought Wall-E was soooo cute.

Wall-E is my favorite Pixar right now. Maybe that'll change! Hmmm.. ;)

We were trying to figure out how to do the opening morning show with the character breakfast at the sodashop, but it would have meant checking out of the hotel and just leaving our vacation behind 12 hours early...plus figuring out how to get there...so I've decided that we really don't need to do that. Even though it would have been awesome.

We were looking into that too. But my parents want to go to lunch instead. Plus it would be hard to get me up before 10am on a Saturday, so we're skipping that idea too.

I can't wait, too! So excited to take my kids to this one! I think I'm more excited about the new Pixar short, than the movie itself!

Snap, I need to see what the new short is about!

We are so excited for the new movie. Pixar is always tops for us. Sadly (no, not sadly :thumbsup2) we'll be at DISNEYLAND during opening weekend. Depending on our bodies' abilities to change time zones, we may see it at DTD. We may have to wait until we get home too. Either way, we're sure it'll be great.

I also am looking forward to the new short. I LOVED Presto. :goodvibes

My husband and I really want to do the midnight release, but we're going to wait until the next day so my mom can go with us. She won't get to see it otherwise, so I can hold off for 15 hours... I think.

I was at a Disney store in Oregon this weekend and they were putting the "Up" stuff out on the shelves. Way too cute stuffed characters!!! I purchased an "Adventure Book" that has places to put pictures and the scrap pages are already done for you (now that is my kind of scrapbook). It came with several post cards to mail and it was all in a wilderness them. I also got an Up journal/book that came with a magnifying glass and compass. We are taking DS to Yellowstone next summer and thought these would be great to have for our trip.:thumbsup2

My husband and I really want to do the midnight release, but we're going to wait until the next day so my mom can go with us. She won't get to see it otherwise, so I can hold off for 15 hours... I think.

Or, you could go see it twice! :) DBF and I are considering going to see Star Trek again because we really enjoyed it the first time.....we never see movies in the theater twice....

We're considering seeing Star Trek a second time, too. And we're also talking about doing the midnight release anyway, we just haven't decided yet. I've never seen a movie in the theater twice, less than 24 hours apart. I guess if I'm going to do something like that, Pixar is definitely worthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter