disney pins

skier

Earning My Ears
We just returned from WDW, where my son caught the pin collection fever. Any suggestions on where we can find chip and dale pins? Thanks in advance

You might want to try the collectors board on this site - lots of folks there who know ALL about pins.

I've bought some from *-bay for reasonable prices - just the easy to get rack pins - but my kids love them and don't care about limited editions etc.
There is a site called cheap pins.com that carries disney pins.
The disney store also puts them on sale quite often.

Good Luck

TDS has pins on sale for half off right now. Don't know if they have C&D but you could always get different characters and trade for C&D later. Some of the pins are as little as $2.00 - 2.25.

Thanks for both replies....I checked the collector's board and found some info.....also, could you please tell me what TDS stands for? Thanks

TDS = The Disney Store.

I just bought pins from the music series for 50% off. Don't recall seeing any C&D pins on the sale rack though.

Try Cheap Pins.com. I just ordered my DD 4 Pooh pins, they came to $12 with shipping. For your next trip you can order an assorted batch, I think they have 13 pins for $22 and then have them trade with the CM's. I try to get my kids each collecting one type -- DD likes Pooh and Walt Disney pins, DS collects movies and other DS collects ride pins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter