Disney Pins Sale Yet?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ I was on my way to DS Square One this afternoon, but had such a bad coughing fit in the car that I could not continue driving towards Square One!

Does anyone know if the pins are on sale again yet? THANKS! S

LOL, Sandra! MORE pins? ;)

I've had those coughs and they are NOT fun! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)

I asked a few weeks ago at the Limeridge store what they did with the pins and the manager told me she threw them in the garbage(she laughed while she was saying this,she and the others were tired of always fixing them)She said they will be bringing them back out when they have some room but it might not be until sometime in May.

Do they not realize how much money they are missing out on!

Sandra, I hope you get better soon! But apparently there is another bug going around!

Keep well and see you April 6!

Scratch
:smooth:

All of the pins in the store have been put into storage.

Sandra, are all the pins put away at the stores you go to in Toronto? I had wanted to buy a "Minnie" pin while away, but never did so I was hoping to find one up here.

Hi ~ I was at Square One DS last Friday and there weren't any pins at all! I'm waiting and waiting! When the last sale was on, I bought a Minnie pin that said, Happy Mother's Day." If I see it again, I'll pick it up for you. S

Oh that does sound cute Sandra! I'd love one if you see it again. Thanks! :)

On the other hand, why on earth have The Disney Stores put ALL the pins away???? That makes no sense to me at all! :confused:

Went to the Disney Store here in Edmonton today. All the pins are MIA. It was busy there during the lunch hour, otherwise I would have asked a salesperson what was going on.

I was hoping to find some easter related pins for the kids easter baskets. Well there's still time, so maybe they'll reappear soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter