Disney Picture of the Day Thread - October 16, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejud

DIS Veteran
Hope everyone finds this: our old thread was cut off without a link to a new one so trying to remedy that.

This is a repost of my POTD for Friday just to get it started. (Actually, kinda appropo!

20080520WDW-E21Jmod.jpg

:)

Jud

I'm here again. I love this thread and don't want to miss out on any of all the beautiful pics everyone has.

Hope everyone finds this: our old thread was cut off without a link to a new one so trying to remedy that.

This is a repost of my POTD for Friday just to get it started. (Actually, kinda appropo!

20080520WDW-E21Jmod.jpg

Jud

It won't be long now and we will be there at this rope drop, so to speak. Great pic,

Just a normal picture... until I got home and realized the drummer in the middle was smiling at me! :goodvibes
P1040486.jpg

Glad some of you found your way over here!

Westies- hope you weren't ticketed?

20080520WDW-E10Jmod.jpg

Jud

(evad~Dave & ColleenG - Your trips are coming up soon! :goodvibes
Hope you both have GREAT vacations and look forward to lots of new posting's from both of you on this thread :thumbsup2

Wish I was heading towards this right now ;)...........

223.jpg

Of course I'm re-subbing, gotta have my Disney-fix!:goodvibesBut I can't see all the pics now! What's up?

Thanks for starting the new thread....glad to see Jud here....it would not be as fun without him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter