Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0313.jpg

I bought this key chain in December! It was my one big purchase for myself :)

I know a lot of people are glad to see it go, but I'll miss it! :guilty:

DSCN2488.jpg

im only on for just a second. just grabbing some stuff and headed back to the hospital. yup. you read it right. Little Ariel Fontaine Sanders was born Thursday, July 12th at 2:48 P.M. She weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and both mom and the little one are doing fine. keep us in your thoughts and the next pictures you see from us will be of the new little princess herself.
love yall

im only on for just a second. just grabbing some stuff and headed back to the hospital. yup. you read it right. Little Ariel Fontaine Sanders was born Thursday, July 12th at 2:48 P.M. She weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces and both mom and the little one are doing fine. keep us in your thoughts and the next pictures you see from us will be of the new little princess herself.
love yall

Congrats on your princess:

love yall

I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations, can't wait to see little Ariel Fontaine!

congratsgirl.gif

love yall

Yay! Congrats. She's a dainty one! Can't wait to see the pics. princess:

love yall

Congratulations!!!!! A beautiful baby girl! Cannot wait to see her picture! She sounds so tiny!
So glad to hear all is ok!!!
Best wishes to you and your little family!!!!

love yall

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This is wonderful news! All the best to you, PF and Little Ariel! Can't wait to see the pictures of her.:cloud9:

love yall

Yeah!!!! Congrats on your new littleprincess: . I Can't wait to see her picture! Hope Mom and Baby continue to do well and come home soon!!!

love yall

CONGRATS!!!!!!! My Jul was 6 lbs. 14oz!! Congrats to you, baby and mom.:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter