Disney Picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEKCIM said:
DSCF1745-2.jpg

~YEKCIM
Okay. . .I'm up early. . . can't get back to sleep. So what do I do? Visit the DIS boards of course! I see this picture, and it instantly puts a smile on my face! :) :) :) Now my day can begin! Thank you, YEKCIM !

adisneylife4me said:
Okay. . .I'm up early. . . can't get back to sleep. So what do I do? Visit the DIS boards of course! I see this picture, and it instantly puts a smile on my face! :) :) :) Now my day can begin! Thank you, YEKCIM !

Thank you; Mickey always makes me smile, too! We've been back from his World (our daughter referred to WDW as "Mickey's World" on her first visit, when she was 5-1/2...) for two weeks now, and I'm already missing the Mouse and his wonderful World.

~YEKCIM

They were 9 rs old and I didn't think they would be into the Characters but they seem to have fun with it or at least did it to humour their mother!!!

i100_1946.jpg

Beana9802 said:
How sweet is this shot? Your lil girl is so stinkin' cute!
:) Thanks Beana9802! We have a whole bunch of these pictures from the photo pass or whatever it's called. I took a screen shot of them all so I wouldn't have to pay $12 a photo or whatever it is. They're not the best quality but we had over 50 of them on there... so I captured the best ones... It was so fun to see Anna with the princesses. She was a few days from turning 2 - and you could see it in her eyes - that she was just amazed by all these princesses! I'll never forget that... Here's more - they're pretty low res so I don't feel bad about posting a whole bunch of them:

10-vi.jpg

11-vi.jpg

13-vi.jpg

14-vi.jpg

15-vi.jpg

16-vi.jpg

17-vi.jpg

18-vi.jpg

2-vi.jpg

7-vi.jpg

8-vi.jpg

9-vi.jpg

Wow, Joe, you've got some priceless photos of your little ones there...GREAT SHOTS! :thumbsup2

°O°Joe said:
:) Thanks Beana9802! We have a whole bunch of these pictures from the photo pass or whatever it's called. I took a screen shot of them all so I wouldn't have to pay $12 a photo or whatever it is. They're not the best quality but we had over 50 of them on there... so I captured the best ones... It was so fun to see Anna with the princesses. She was a few days from turning 2 - and you could see it in her eyes - that she was just amazed by all these princesses! I'll never forget that... Here's more - they're pretty low res so I don't feel bad about posting a whole bunch of them:

10-vi.jpg

11-vi.jpg

13-vi.jpg

14-vi.jpg

15-vi.jpg

16-vi.jpg

17-vi.jpg

18-vi.jpg

2-vi.jpg

7-vi.jpg

8-vi.jpg

9-vi.jpg

When was the last time you are in the magic kingdom, if it was recently, i think i remember your family.

Mecha Figment said:
When was the last time you are in the magic kingdom, if it was recently, i think i remember your family.

OK - this is how big of a Disney freak I am - I went by myself on June 20 just for a day. I'm in Iowa and I think that might have been the busiest 24 hours in my life! But I'd do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity presents itself. But our family was there May 2-9 of this year. I think it was you that said you saw yourself in one of the pictures I had from Donald's Breakfastosaurus, right? It is a small world after all... :)

J.C.&ALI'SMOM said:
The Brer Rabbit AA that sometimes works...

IMG_3025.jpg
That's one ride that I can ride over and over again and never get sick of! I just love everything about it, from the music, the theme, the thrill... it just sucks lately it seems like a lot of the AAs or effects are broken. I don't think I've ever been on the ride where I didn't notice something not working properly... Still one of my favorites though!

Okay....can someone help me please! This is the first photo I've ever posted on this site and you can barely see it...

Wow Joe! Those are great shots of your family. I have been saying this a lot lately, but in January, I am going to be an aunt, so all the little kid shots are making me SOO excited for the upcoming niece or nephew! :0) The mother of this new baby made me promise that I will take her lil one to Disney right away like we did when we were little with our grandmother! :0) Cherish those days.... :0)

My DD's were playing in Ariel's Grotto when this view caught my attention. Everything is so "pointy" :sunny:
IMG_0661.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter