disney photos

daveb

Mouseketeer
anyone know how many and what attractions provide ride photos[like splash mtn. at wdw] and are there any disney photographers at the park entrance like at walt disney world thanks daveb

The only ride I know of is Splash Mtn.

There were photo takers in front of the castle and inside Mickey's house....when you meet Mickey. :)

California Sreamin' also offers ride photos. What's nice about this one is that they can crop it to 1,2 or all 4 people....so if you're riding with folks you don't know, they'll disappear!

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>I was just at Disneyland the other day, and happened to see some DL photographers. There was one at the floral Mickey, and at the Ariel Grotto, etc. She told me that you can pick up the pics at the Photo Shop at the end of Main Street, and the price depends on the size of the pics.

So, yes, they do have professional photographers. I just don't know all the locations where they are located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter